Seriously demotivated!!

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

blank_4

Seriously demotivated!!

Postby blank_4 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 pm

I can't find it in myself to get up and get moving. Every day seems harder than the last and I really don't know what to do. I don't have friends anymore because they all seem to be on a different page to me and although I'm in a relationship I still feel alone. I've recently moved in with my grandparents because they need the help but it's making me feel worse. Even my grandma keeps telling me that "I must be run down". I'm tired of putting on a brave face, it's so draining. I do believe that life is precious but right now, mine feels pretty worthless..

LuisSteven

Postby LuisSteven » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:39 am

Develop a routine. Create an "everyday list" of all things you have to do when you wake up (with times). Follow this plan for at least a few weeks to get into a flow and build momentum and motivation.Focus yourself and your availability: your time and space management. If you can organize your time and work out something that will allow you to build on your motivation and do something to allow you to achieve your goals, you will actually get somewhere.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Seriously demotivated!!

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:41 pm

blank_4 wrote:I can't find it in myself to get up and get moving. Every day seems harder than the last and I really don't know what to do. I don't have friends anymore because they all seem to be on a different page to me and although I'm in a relationship I still feel alone. I've recently moved in with my grandparents because they need the help but it's making me feel worse. Even my grandma keeps telling me that "I must be run down". I'm tired of putting on a brave face, it's so draining. I do believe that life is precious but right now, mine feels pretty worthless..

Life is precious and you are not worthless. I think your driving people away because of your insecurities. Helping your parents can make you see self worth. You have a partner. Believe in yourself. You need to ask your grandma why she keeps saying that. Even i dont understand what that is supposed to mean. It could be a good thing.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”