Feel like its getting to much

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Tots

Feel like its getting to much

Postby Tots » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Been battling depression for many years now and the last 2years I've been getting treatment.. no matter what I do I cant get the crazy thoughts out of my mind (suicidal thoughts) . I hope an really think I'm not strong enough to follow it through but the more I think about it the more it scares me. If I didn't have children I honestly think I wouldn't be around anymore. This pain inside is eating me up an every day is becoming harder an harder to bear . Is there light at the end of the tunnel or is it just a matter of time.

PDNDM20

Re: Feel like its getting to much

Postby PDNDM20 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:27 am

hi, I hope you are doing well
It feels wrong to say I can relate because everyone's situation is different. but the way you feel is exactly how i feel. i don't have kids so i may be a little younger than you but i do completely understand the wish for a light at the end of the tunnel. my thoughts come up every once in awhile and all i can do is isolate myself a force them away... but its tiring. But i try to tell myself its worth it to keep fighting because death is not what I want its what the depression wants. And i refuse to let it win. I hope you feel the same.

if you want to talk I am here...

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”