A shy 'hi'

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Muggles

A shy 'hi'

Postby Muggles » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 am

Hi everyone. I'm not really sure what to say or why I'm saying it. I've been so up and down over the last few years and I'm feeling stuck. I feel like I am always just getting by, like there must be something better. I have anxiety too, and it used to be a bigger problem, but lately it's all just mushed together with a low mood. Some days I just cry and can't move. I don't get anything done at work and I hate myself. I have done a few years of counselling, mainly for anxiety and some other stuff, and I'm on medication, so I feel like maybe there's nothing else I can do. I'm trying to get motivated and be positive but sometimes it feels impossible. I'm getting married next year and I have so much to be happy about. Why am I so down? Sorry my intro post turned into a brain vomit :S

balcony

Postby balcony » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi Muggles, welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your impending marriage. I am sorry that you are struggling with things, it sounds like you are taking positive steps to feel better. Regular excerise and a good diet can help with low mood and motivation as well. I know it is awful to try and get started, but, remember, each day you do something, even if you don't do it again the next day, no one can take away what you did. What I mean is this..if you take a walk one day and can't seem to force yourself to do it again the next day, instead of focusing on that ..focus on the fact that for the rest of your life the day of walking you DID do will always benefit you. Try and put together a bunch of those days..days that cannot be ever taken away. Before long, you will be amazed at how many times you might have gone for a walk. Keep posting and I wish you better days ahead.

Jazminetta

Postby Jazminetta » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Welcome to the forum! I am glad to have you here.

Return to “New Member Introductions”