Hullo all ^.^

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

jaceyka

Hullo all ^.^

Postby jaceyka » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Ive been here and there in the chatroom, but because I'm slowly becomming a regular, I figured I should sign up for this too -.^

The names jaceyka (jay-see-ka for those having troubles with pronouncing) but you can call me whatever you desire. Jessika, Jace, Jess... its all the same to me.

I'm a true lover, not a fighter. (this actually can sometimes get me in trouble because i never stick up for myself haha)

I love to write and journal. I honestly havent done much lately, but.. I am in the process of writing two books. One will be just a book of poetry, the second is an actual story.

Music is my heart and soul. I honestly can say I could NOT live without it. Im a true sucker for any jam that has acoustic guitar or piano. I listen to almost everything and anything (underground) except I dont really listen to country or rap. Although, because sterotypes are lame, if it IS a good song, I wont prejudge just because of the genre.

I guess the best way to describe me is a hippie that doesnt do drugs ^.^ A nature loving, accepting and understanding old soul that follows the golden rule.

-oh, did i mention that I LOVE anime? ^.^

I think thats it.. so.. yeppers!

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi and welcome Jaceyka. You should keep with your writing. Though I know sometimes it can be hard when faced with depression, or other things. I like music too. But mostly Country, but like you if its a good song I will listen to it no matter the genre. Its nice to see you here as well as the room.

hollyann

Thatoneguy

Hello Jess

Postby Thatoneguy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm

What kind of poetry and story are the books on. I like beats and the flow of music it helps me get into my own mind.

The Outdoors are fun I like camping with a few buddies and my dog have to have him.

Return to “Profiles”