Blonde's Diary on cooking!

Off-and-on topics to brighten your day. Please feel free to comment upon what you've read.

Moderator: Moderators

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:53 am

Monday - It's fun to cook for Tom. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

Tuesday - Tom wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when Tom brought a friend home for supper

Wednesday - A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly but I took a bath anyway. I can't say it improved the rice any.

Thursday - Today Tom asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients; lay on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Tom asked me why I was rolling around in the garden..

Friday - I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put the ingredients in a bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.

Saturday - Tom did the shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday. I don't have any clothes that fit it, and for some reason Tom keeps counting to ten.

Sunday - Tom's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast but all I had was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of genius.. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY.

This has been a very exciting week! I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Tom. If I can talk Tom into buying a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with a chocolate moose.

Warmie 8)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:52 am

hehe I needed that tonight. :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:28 am

(((((((((((Andrew))))))))))))

Sleep well.

Warmie 8)

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:43 pm

ha, poor Tom

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:16 pm

LOL your right!!!!! Good thinking Emotional.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Warmsoul's Corner”