Concerning Peep212

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

hollyann

Concerning Peep212

Postby hollyann » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Most of you know Peep212 from the forum. PeepluvsHolly from the room. Bruce to his friends. I have sad news. He passed away last night. We got to spend a lovely week together before he died. And we spent my birthday earlier this year. And Christmas and New years together. The time we had will always be remembered. My fiance and love of my life. He will be truly missed.

Holly

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 pm

(((((((((((((Holly)))))))))))))) I cannot imagine what you are going through right now but my heart goes out to you, and you and (((((((your son)))))))) are in my prayers. I am glad you have friends with you to help you right now, and if there is anything we can do for you in the days ahead, let us know. Even just someone to listen. (((((((((((((((((Holly)))))))))))))) I am so so sorry for your tragic loss. He was a special soul and will be missed by all of us, but we are here for you now and in the future.

grok

Postby grok » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:16 pm

(((((((( Holly ))))))))

My deepest sympathies to you in this time of loss and grief. You are in my thoughts and my heart Holly, call on me if there's anything I can do for you.

With his wisdom and wit Bruce taught me a lot. He was a good man and I am proud to have been able to call him friend. Bruce will be greatly missed as will his many contributions to the chatroom and these forums.

Hugs for all,
G.

Atheist

Postby Atheist » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:29 pm

((((((((((( holly))))))))))))) i feel so sorry for this to have happened, but i will always be here for u if you need a shoulder to lean on :)

I will always remember bruce for the awesome guy he truly was, and i am also happy to have had him as a friend to me. He will be truly missed by us all.

/me sheds a tear again for bruce, i hope you are in a better place my friend.

keluca

Postby keluca » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 pm

I am sorry I am new here but want to offer you my thoughts

(((((((((Holly)))))))))))

My deepest sympathy to you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:41 pm

(((((((((((((( Holly )))))))))))))))))

You know I am here for you, always, if at anytime, day or night you need me, you call. My heart, my love, my thoughts and prayers are there for you.

Bruce/Peeps was truly a 'one-of-a-kind'. He was so sincere and dedicated to helping others, often forgetting about himself. Only he taught us 'peeponees', only he could make you laugh and cry at the same time, only he could drive us crazy with the "moos". He truly will be missed.

Know I love you and will do whatever I can to help.

Warmie/Jeanie

Jeanne

Postby Jeanne » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:12 pm

I am sooo sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and Bruce. Till the two of you meet again on the other side. Warm hugs.

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:44 pm

*hugs* holly

Sorry...I really wish i know what to say to you to make you feel better, but i am sorry for your loss

*hugs*
dandelion

-Stephen-

Postby -Stephen- » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:59 pm

((((((((( Holly ))))))))

I'm so deeply saddened to hear of your loss. Please know I am here for you too, if there is anything at all I can do.

I realise too that Bruce was a dear friend to many of us, and that we all feel his loss. ((((((((( All ))))))))

Sorry, I'm not so good with words. But my thoughts are with you ((((( Holly )))) and to all those that had a close friendship with Bruce.

Bruce was a great man, and, an inspiration. He will be sorely missed by many.

Stephen

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:13 pm

((((((((((( Holly ))))))))))))))

ardent

Postby ardent » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm

I wish I had the words to ease the pain you are feeling Holly or the ability to fill the void that Bruce's passing has left in our midst. But I can't and for that I apologize.

I too offer my deepest sympathy and I am so sorry for your loss.

Ardent.

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 pm

(((((((((((((((((( holly )))))))))))))))))))))))

I am deeply sorry for your loss, Bruce was a very special man. I am happy to hear yougot to spend the last week of his life with you! I am here for you if you ever need me. mooooo

Love,
Peach and the Pit

aim

Postby aim » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Oh Holly... This is another sorry coming your way. I know I do not know you well, nor did I know Bruce well, but one thing is for sure... he loved you. He showed it in every word he said - even in what his nickname in the chat room was. He was PROUD that you and your son were his. It was obvious.

Although I'm sure this is not much of a comfort now, one day you will look back and know that you gave this man true love and happiness in the last days. You made him happy, Holly.

And it was always lovely to see him in the chat room. He always gave warm welcomes and listened to those who needed his ear. He was a good man. A very decent, kind and just a plain old GOOD man.

((((Holly)))) I am so sorry you are suffering. I am sorry for your loss. I am sorry for everything.

Jes

Postby Jes » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Many many huggs to holly and brandon and family. I am truely sorry for your loss, more then words can say. I love you all like family.

Peep, I'm sorry i never really got to truely know you, but thank you for making me feel safe and wanted (when i would allow it). Thank you for being the bright star in the dark sky. For being there for everyone, no matter what.

Holly thank you for being like a sister to me. if you need me i'm here. (And brandon, thank you for being strong, but you are allowed to be sad too, ok?).

Huggs to you guys. I'm truely sorry.

Mandy

Postby Mandy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((holly)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I cant express how much i feel you at this moment and i may not be there to sit with you and hold you but my thoughts are constantly with you and i will try my best to do anything i can for you.
Bruce was an amazing man and I considered him as my father and i know he loved me like his daughter all the lesson he taught me i will hold on to for the rest of my days. Im a so grateful to have been a part of bruces life and one day i will get to tell him how much i appreciated what he did for me.
Your in my thoughts and prayers holly.
RIP Dad (bruce).

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”