Colourless

Members' personal profiles.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Colourless

Colourless

Postby Colourless » Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 am

Hi everyone, since I've become semi-regular in the #depression IRC Chatroom, I thought I'd sign up here and write a little bit about myself for anyone that is interested in getting to know me.

I'm currently 24, though my Birthday is on the 31st of May, so I'm almost 25. Quater of the way through a century, thats a big mile stone! I live in Central West NSW, in Australia, in a rather rural setting which I prefer over the big city.

I'm an outdoors kind of guy, I like take my boat out fishing on the local river and lake, and love camping, 4WDing and hunting (they all go hand in hand). I'm a bit nerdy, I love playing computer games and keeping up to date with new technology. I'm one of those guys that will spend $1,000 on the new phone, just because I have to have it.. lol.

I'm starting my new job tomorrow with the NSW Ambulance Service, so I'm hoping this is a real turning point in my life and I can start to make things better, along with my new diet I think I'm on the right track, I've lost 9.9lbs so far!

^ Most recent photo of me, not real keen on photos
:(

Peep212

Postby Peep212 » Mon May 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Well that pic is certainly a good one ; not many people would recognize the "i love you" sign. That gave me a smile to start with, with another one following for working the ambulance crew. I find that helping others helpos me to put in perspective my own issues. Try to remember Peep's Rule: TCOSF (take care of self first). Hugs.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Nice to meet you! I love hunting and fishing too! And of course no summer is complete without chasing the waves in a jeep! Oh, and waterski is the bomb! Love the pic! Welcome to our home.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 am

(((((((((((( Colourless )))))))))))))

Now if this hunting and fishing can be done through a Holiday Inn, I am all for it! :wink:

Thanks for sharing...

Warmie

Return to “Profiles”