looking into the void or the drunk black bunny

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

fallen

looking into the void or the drunk black bunny

Postby fallen » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:12 am

if you find nothingness , emptiness, the void what do you do ?
do you jump into the void , slowly immerse your self or do a double back flip in to that which is there but not there ?
there are two solid objects i am holding them, two cups , they are made of a substance from the earth .
they are solid ! but in reality they are just ' matter '.
what lies between them , the fresh air is just ' matter ' as well , in fact
everything that exists is made of ' matter ', even the air, the space between spaces.
' matter ' is ' energy ', and ' energy ' is just tiny little balls of white/grey/black light.
so when you look into this ' energy ', the ' pure energy ', taking form all away, there is the nothingness, emptiness , you are in the void.
take care

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 am

No words, but I care!
(((Hugs)))

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:29 am

You wrote:Black Bunny
I like it. Sort of a twist on having a drink with Harvey's friend. (What was his name?)

When I was about 10 years old, our church CYO (Christian Youth Organization) put on the play "Harvey". It was uproariously funny. I'm amazed to find years later, it was about an Alcoholic losing his mind [and every body losing theirs around him].

Sometimes when we jump into what we think is going to be a black void, we find it's full of gracious people, Christmas lights, and party snacks.

And pie.

fallen

Postby fallen » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:50 pm

when i jump through the black void it would be fun to find myself immersed in the world of ' Alice in wonderland ', i could see my self having cupcakes and slices for the rest of my eternity and also earl grey tea with a dash of sugar to give it a bit of a kick .
my character would be ' the black bunny ', slightly hilarious, slightly inappropriate, a bit like how i am on this site !
(well hilarious to me anyway !)
but , wait , thinking about it i would have to take with me a coffee machine and grinder and enough beans to last eternity!
yes, that is what i will do , it is decided !
but, wait, i just remembered i like pies ! i am going to have to get a bigger traveling case to hold it all......back in a minute .
take care

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 pm

(((Hugs)))

Frame

Postby Frame » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:12 am

:D

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:54 am

Haha! Thank you for throwing a 'different' sort of topic out there, fallen. :-)

For some reason, words of a Metallica tune pop into my head. "...twisting, turning, through the never."
LOL. You, fallen, have encouraged my imagination to soar.
I imagine you spiraling down the rabbit hole, clutching your ceramic mugs, coffee beans and pie. Haha. You are now in trouble, as no mention was made of the beloved hazelnut creamer. This does "matter!" Pun is fully intended, and typed with pride. (heehee)!

Now, I must make use of the time- to arrive in Wonderland before you do. I will convince my connections to shut down the water supply to Wonderland. U C, without water, one is without coffee!
And this is one thing that very much "matters!"
Although all consists of matter, we can't exist without our clanking cups of "coffee matter." :-P

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:59 am

LOL!

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:01 am

...and pie, Frame. Hmm...It would be interesting to see chocolate cream pie in sphere form...even more entertaining to hold it. Haha. :-)
I've got a strange imagination. I'm actually thinking of rolling it across the floor. (a big, squishy, chocolaty mess) hurled like it's a bowling ball. :-P

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:04 am

Yes yummy pie...
I love pie.
Who else does? :D

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 am

Yup. It would become a large, lumpy misshapened disaster. I would be in my knees, scooping up chunks with my quick and greedy hands. LOL! Shoveling it into my face. Ooh. Right now, I'm like a ravenous beast!!
Advice: Never think or write about ball shaped pies, when hungry!
Haha!...It "matters."

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 am

LOL!!
I want some pie now :( :(

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:41 am

OMG'sh!! I am now in a crazy giggly mood. Something freakin hilarious crossed my mind!

An acquaintance of mine shared a memory he's had of a particular Thanksgiving his family had when he was a kid. His mother had been cooking a big meal, and for hours paid loving attention to the turkey.
When it was time to pull it out of the oven, she dropped the pan; That big ole Thanksgiving bird went sliding down the kitchen floor, leaving a messy trail of grease behind it. She freaked out, wanting to salvage any part of the turkey that she possibly could. However, their two large dogs caught onto what had happened. They ran as quick as race horses to grab their prize! Slipping and sliding in the grease, they attacked the turkey and began fighting over it- jaws drueling and snapping. Barking and growling. No one could contain the dogs. (beasts on a mission) Haha!
So, sadly, his mother, who had been preparing this meal all day, sat down and just started crying. Poor lady.
I can't help but laugh, though, because the mental imagery reminds me of something out of some crazy comedy! Alol! :-P

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 am

Has anyone ever heard the song with the words..."slip slidin away, slip slidin away..." (??)

I'm sorry, fallen! Once again, I fly off on some ranting tangent. But, I hope you all get a laugh from it. :-P

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:54 am

@4everme;
Answer my PM please? :D

Yes you made me giggle and laugh LOL ;)
No never heard that song-why?

Return to “Expressions”