about me in short

Poetry, short stories, paintings, photography, songs – art of all genres.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

tootall4u

about me in short

Postby tootall4u » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:14 pm

When i was 14, i began a series of changes. i started growing from being 5'3 or something to 6'2 1/2, which took only a few short years. i went from being one of the shortest to one of the few really tall kids. even now im still really tall. i also am very chubby. most of it came from being pregnant for 7 months before my miscariage, and some came from after cuz i didnt care and just ate. now im at a pretty yucky weight, but im working on taking it off, too.
i also try so hard to be nice to others but i always feel like im being hit down and no oen cares. :cry: all i want is for someone to love me and think im pretty or something, and not be afraid of me. u know?
anyway, i just had to write this out while i was here.
oy vay. :oops:

App

Hi Tootall4u!

Postby App » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:43 am

I honestly believe that it's not what's on the outside that's important but what's on the inside

inrecovery2011

Postby inrecovery2011 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:34 pm

hey tootall i miss you and hope you come back to talk soon i do care and think you are awesome smile keep that chin up

Alaska1958

Postby Alaska1958 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:08 am

Hello there, welcome to you and know that we all want to be loved and accepted for who we are. It often seems to take long, long time to find those people and make them a part ofour llives. I've been around a good long while now and over the years I've found some amazing people who have become an important part of my life. Good luck my friend. Go out there and keep meeting new people. Join clubs, volunteer somewhere, take new classes.

Best wishes

SMcGregor

Postby SMcGregor » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 am

Pursue your interests and hobbies and join a social club or sports group, or other interest group such as bush-walking, bush-care, music, art, theatre, scrabble, Bridge. Involve yourself in some voluntary work – thinking about helping others can take the focus off self introversion and self obsessiveness and can help with self esteem. When you learn to respect and value yourself you can come to enjoy your own company and eventually others will too.

Cheers,

Return to “Art Work”