Pet Therapy

Pictures you’d like to share with others. Also see the main Media Gallery.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Spleefy

Pet Therapy

Postby Spleefy » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:21 am

I don't know about you, but I adore animals! Jehovah God told us to "have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth."--Genesis 1:28. Imagine a world without animals or creatures?

These photos are of my cat, "Mimi" and the neighbour's dog, "Patch". Sadly both died years ago, but they were loved.

Mimi was actually the neighbour's cat. It hung around my house because another neighbour's cat would often visit me (I know, I'm a cat stealer. The shame!). At first, mimi was frightened of strangers. However, after a while it got used to me. It took over a month before he let me touch him. I picked him up and laid him down on my chest so he could hear my heartbeat and feel relaxed. We both dozed off together. Ever since then we were pals for life! He never went back to the original owner. He was all mine mwahaha. :lol:

I took the photo like this to make him look feral. I roughed him up and moved my hand a bit to make the photo a little blurry. Although Mimi appears feral or angry, he was actually in a peaceful mood. He was a gentle cat--never scratched or hurt you. I miss my boy. I will always remember him. Anyway, I thought a photo like this would be hilarious...

Meet Patch, the most beautiful staffie I have ever laid eyes on (OK, I'm bias). But I will always have warm spot in my heart for Patchy Girl. We used to wrestle, go for walks, long runs, and snuggle. Such fond memories of my girl. Lucky it wasn't a cat, otherwise it would have wound up living with me, too :P :lol:

I went to another town 30 mins drive from where I live. I was greeted by all the friendly, mate boosted locals at the pond...

hundal

Re: Pet Therapy

Postby hundal » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:04 am

I know how painful it is when a pet has a health issue since I adore animals.

Return to “Picture Gallery”