Few pics of mine

Pictures you’d like to share with others. Also see the main Media Gallery.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

metal bear

Few pics of mine

Postby metal bear » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Or perhaps not, how do I add pics on to this thread? I can see how to add them to the main gallary but not here, I am not very tech minded lol

windsong

Postby windsong » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi Metal bear

I think in order to do it, you copy and paste where the picture is at,(the link) and then you highlight it, by left click and drag your mouse over it. Once it shows up in blue, you click the Img button at the top. So that the picture shows up as the image and not the link.

I'm not the most technically minded either. So if this doesn't work you can always copy the link from our gallery over to here and others can click it. Any depression-understood links can be posted.

We don't allow outside links, so it has to be done either of these two ways.

Hope this helps.

metal bear

Postby metal bear » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Thank you very much, if I do it the first way will I need to upload it to one of they pic upload thingy( dont know what you call them) sites?

windsong

Postby windsong » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:30 pm

If you do it to the first way, that's how you'd have to do it I think. Upload it somewhere else, so with that being said you could probably even upload it to the gallery and maybe do it that way.

When I went in to look how others had done it in order to tell you, I saw where that they had used images from different places other than here but as long as it was done the first way it didn't show the outside link.

Return to “Picture Gallery”