Wolves

Pictures you’d like to share with others. Also see the main Media Gallery.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

jj

Wolves

Postby jj » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Saw this online... made me stop and think about my depression and depression management..

There are two wolves inside you, which will you feed?
Last edited by jj on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jj

Postby jj » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:08 pm

It reminds me that to a degree I can control my depression. I can do certain things that I know will elevate my mood. I do have some choice in the matter. And remembering that helps to keep me fighting and staying strong, -helping me push through on those dreadful days when you feel capable of nothing. Helps me move towards making the right decisions for my health.

jj

Postby jj » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:09 pm

It reminds me that to a degree I can control my depression. I can do certain things that I know will elevate my mood. I do have some choice in the matter. And remembering that helps to keep me fighting and staying strong, -helping me push through on those dreadful days when you feel capable of nothing. Helps me move towards making the right decisions for my health.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi JJ!
You might remember me. :) So, post to reading two pages of posts under a recent topic, I returned to Expressions and saw the title: Wolves. Naturally, this grabbed my eye first, as they happen to be my favorite animal!! The artwork displayed is very cool too.

Hmmm...So, which one would I feed? Assuming, each were lasciviously hungry, and too close for comfort, I'd scramble up a tree before ever entering a decision making process. And black wolves, like white wolves, can't jump. Not too high! After a little humor...

I'll answer your intended question. I've fed well, BOTH sides of me--the good/bad. I enjoyed both, honestly. As it pertains to lessons learned, it's wiser (though still rough) to 'nourish to flourish.' Yes, i just made that corny statement up! You get the jist of it. :) If we were speakin of REAL wolves? I've a grief-causing neighbor who'd feed an entire pack! Sorry... She's brought so much crap upon me, I wouldn't mind her contributing to any hunger-cause for poor, famished wolves.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Hey JJ,
It's just me again--4EverMe. I just wanted to add something about that cool picture. I wish I had a necklace pendant like that!!

Apple2

Postby Apple2 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Very cool artwork that you have posted. At first I did not see both wolves.

Return to “Picture Gallery”