My Heart

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 pm

(((((((((((((( Crystal )))))))))))))

Good luck. Stay in touch with the doctor, please.

Warmie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 am

Another doctor threw out something to me that I had not thought of & it's that possibly the antiseizure medicine I had been taking caused a problem with my heart somehow....

I will have to look into it... Meanwhile, I'm working to strengthen it with exercise & weights. :wink:

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

I had some chest pain recently, after my cold but I didn't go to the doctor/emergency room for it. It was a tad persistent, however, it went away on its own. I did take my medication for it, and also some aspirin just for that event. The headache was a bit persistent, but it, too, stopped after a while.

I only had a headache today because I got slightly upset today. No biggie.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 am

I've had some chest pain, but I think I've been managing it well. I sort of stressed out the other day because I was assisting a customer at a shop. I had download this file for his equipment from the Internet and was testing it to see if it would work to fix a problem. You don't know how relieved I was when it worked. [PHEW!]

My pulse was racing. I was trembling. My muscles were spasming. My hands were shaking. I was perspiring. Seriously.... I guess it was an adrenaline rush of some sort....

The customer REALLY NEEDED his equipment done to do his work, and I really did not want it to be delayed. Literally, the customer was nice about it, but it was hard working with him almost breathing down my back. I freaked out at first.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 am

I've had a little anxiety lately, just hyper for no reason..... It has been really something lately, but it seems to be more under control now. Thank goodness.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”