Update on Warmie/Warmsoul

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 am

((((Warmie))))Glad to hear you are doing better. And very happy you have found a new lease on life :) I wish you all the best things in life, go for it girl! :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 am

((((((((((((( Crybaby )))))))))))))))

Thank you. Guess knowing that this surgery is the last in the list of 5. No more fear of it happening again, can get back to some normality in my life. Better myself in health, emotional and personal (matters of the heart) does give me a new lease on life.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes. Keeping them close.

Warmie

aim

Postby aim » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Living without that type of fear in your heart certainly helps take some anxiety off, I'm sure. You sound good, Jeanie. Glad to see that!

((((Jeanie))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

((((((((((( Aim ))))))))))

Thank you. It is a new found freedom, not living in the past, setting goals and going for them. Long time getting here.

Glad I sound good, almost forgot how to believe but with all that has happened, I feel like a new person, in many ways. Thank you for that compliment.

Take care

Jeanie

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

So glad you're feeling a little better.
I can't help feeling that it would be redundant to even attempt to say how much you've contributed to this site, or to even to attempt to calculate how many lives you've changed for the better.
So, I rather find myself thinking of what someone once said about George Washington. That Washington never really seemed to concern himself with seeking rank, status or power, in the way that others did. It seemed rather that his leadership of the American cause seemed to happen almost by default. Like the oldest tree in a forrest his preeminence seemed to happen almost by itself, with the rest of the forrest naturally forming around him, until the American cause could hardly be imagined without him.
( Although, it's still hard to forgive the Bostonians wasting such a lot of perfectly good tea! The wisdom of declaring independence from Britain might be debateable. But, there's is just no justification for wasting good tea!!!! )

Mich

Postby Mich » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:34 am

((((Warmie)))))

It's wonderful to hear you feeling so much better. And your determination to not live in the past has struck a chord with me. I wish you all the best as you set out on this journey to create and live and wonderful life. You are so treasured here.

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm

(((((((((((( Jeanie ))))))))))))))))

Hope its not too late to say welcome back! Sorry, been busy with work and stuff and now finally had the chance to sit down and check the forum. Glad that you are getting better, please take care of yourself okay, we love you :)

love
dandelion

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 am

(((((((((((((((( TackingIntoTheWind ))))))))))))))

Oh my! Feel embarrassed now. i am just me, don't do anything special, I just care and love giving others a reason to smile or laugh for a moment is all I want. We all need that, life can be so hard at times.

Thank you for your kind words, Praise for this site goes to many and I will pass on all 'thank you' to them. So many have come together to make Depression Understood the loving, caring and supportive place that it is.

(((((((((((((( Mich ))))))))))))))

Took awhile to get here, but finally the old journey has come to an end and the new is there for me to start. With the friendship and encouragement I get from all my friends here, I will make it. Always a hard thing to do, get out of that comfort zone, but do it I will. Life is too short to not move on, not sure how different or if it will be wonderful, just know I must do it, for my own peace of mind. Thank you for you kind words and caring as you do.

((((((((((((((((( Dande ))))))))))))))))

My beautiful friend, it is never too late to hear from you. I know we all get busy with life, work and everyday things, yet you took the time to send me that hug and loving thoughts. I am trying to do what the doctors told me, LOL, isn't easy for me for I am so use to doing things for myself. Only another month or so and I will be release from their care, so watch out world! LOL.

My love, thoughts, wishes and prayers to each and everyone of you. You are important to me, take care please.

Warmie/Jeanie

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 am

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Warmie ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hollyann)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 pm

((((((((((((( crystalgaze )))))))))))))))))))

Thank you, love hugs....

Warmie

xn728

WARMIE MY DEAR FREIND

Postby xn728 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:02 pm

(((((warmie girl))))) its so good to hear you positive and looking forward to that great new future ,,,you will find what you want ,,i just know it ,,,
hope the pains nearly gone still a little i suspect ,but it wont be long till
your pain free,,,,lots of love ,,,ken xxxxxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

(((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))

Thank you for your support and good wishes. May we all find the happiness and peace we are searching for.

Warmie

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 pm

warmie, really glad to hear you are feeling better both physically and mentally, you really deserve it! x x x

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 am

(((((((((((((( Lisalou )))))))))))))))))

Thank you! Still have bad days, with all the pressure on the throat. Causes me to have difficulties swallowing and makes me ill at times. But the swelling is going down slowly, gone from swollen to the chin, appearing no neck, to the size of a gold ball. Surgeon said there would be swelling, and he wasn't kidding.

Knowing that this is it, no more surgeries has helped my mental attitude so very much. Knowing once released I can have some 'normal' back, what a gift.

Thank you, all of you in fact, for the encouragement and support shown me. It truly helps.

Warmie/Jeanie

xn728

PLENTY OF TIME

Postby xn728 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

take plenty of time ((((warmie girl ))))no need to rush things,,hugs ken xx

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”