The Clash

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

MindOverEmotion

The Clash

Postby MindOverEmotion » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:53 am

Our minds seem to have different identities that play in our role of choices made for ourselves. In real time, we question what is worthwhile and what is a waste of our energy. We have a "voice" that tells us what the right thing to do is, but can be overpowered by an urge or obsession. If we feel there is no choice, we promote our choice to let things stay the way they are. The most important choices we can make is the healthy and long term ones.

In the news and TV we can see this prolonging of serious problems. Showing procrastination is in everyone and is everywhere. Even the most respected people knowing how to be responsible can fail to not make bad choices to avoid the difficult right things.

To boil down this idea I have, everything is dependent on if we care or not. We can do very well at doing the right thing when our stove catches fire, so why can't we do the right things to make us more healthy? Our consequence of painful emotions should be closer in imitate danger like a fire in our home.

Dare we trust ourselves? Dare we let go of our life preserver to learn how to swim and find ourselves on a more stable ground? The clash is what we feel when the tough choices some. Dare I suggest we all can do good things? We get over life's hurdles till we know where they are.
When we see those hurdles, should we dare getting over them? Knowing bigger hurtles are to come will we dare to accept what we can do despite what our fears and thoughts need us to never succeed proving we actually can succeed.

fummymeasle

Re: The Clash

Postby fummymeasle » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:41 am

Well, all I can say is that we have to move forward. Regardless of what happens, what consequences we have, we have to keep on moving.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”