Need someone to talk to

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Jeffrey T.

Need someone to talk to

Postby Jeffrey T. » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:47 pm

I just want to chat with somebody to see if I feel the way I feel because of depression or I am just angry. I have been through a lot in the last 15 years of my life. Now I fight for my life because of some health issues and I am tired of everyone telling me that there is a reason that I am still alive. I am no different than anybody else I am just a guy who grew up in the city who had to grow up a little too fast. Now all I want is for some peace to enter my mind, and I Just want to be able to sit around when I’m by myself not constantly thinking about all the loss and grief I’ve had to deal with in the past years. To be exact this Christmas is going to be 11 years since I’ve lost my oldest son Jeffrey who is 21 my youngest son Christopher who was one day old my mother, my father, my brother who was only 53, and my fiancé Rebecca Who passed away four years ago. I don’t look for empathy, or sympathy. All I want is to be left alone, and lately sometimes being left alone isn’t the safest place for me. I just turned 54 years old in September. I am now dealing with stage four liver failure. And I still say f*** you to people who are just trying to help when I really don’t think I need it or want it. This is the first time in my life I ever wrote down something like this on a computer screen in some chat room. But I think if there is anybody out there that just wants to talk and not tell me I’m here for a reason and I just want to say hey what’s up how are you today. Other than that this is either going to be a bullshit site and what I’m saying does it really matter anyway. Or I will get an email back from somebody just who just wants to say what’s up.

Jeffrey T.

Re: Need someone to talk to

Postby Jeffrey T. » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:50 pm

[code][/code]
Jeffrey T. wrote:I just want to chat with somebody to see if I feel the way I feel because of depression or I am just angry. I have been through a lot in the last 15 years of my life. Now I fight for my life because of some health issues and I am tired of everyone telling me that there is a reason that I am still alive. I am no different than anybody else I am just a guy who grew up in the city who had to grow up a little too fast. Now all I want is for some peace to enter my mind, and I Just want to be able to sit around when I’m by myself not constantly thinking about all the loss and grief I’ve had to deal with in the past years. To be exact this Christmas is going to be 11 years since I’ve lost my oldest son Jeffrey who is 21 my youngest son Christopher who was one day old my mother, my father, my brother who was only 53, and my fiancé Rebecca Who passed away four years ago. I don’t look for empathy, or sympathy. All I want is to be left alone, and lately sometimes being left alone isn’t the safest place for me. I just turned 54 years old in September. I am now dealing with stage four liver failure. And I still say f*** you to people who are just trying to help when I really don’t think I need it or want it. This is the first time in my life I ever wrote down something like this on a computer screen in some chat room. But I think if there is anybody out there that just wants to talk and not tell me I’m here for a reason and I just want to say hey what’s up how are you today. Other than that this is either going to be a bullshit site and what I’m saying does it really matter anyway. Or I will get an email back from somebody just who just wants to say what’s up.

PaulaR1

Postby PaulaR1 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:53 am

Jeffrey T, What’s up? How you doing?

Tealeaves

Postby Tealeaves » Wed May 05, 2021 5:23 am

Hello Jeffrey,
I can't really say; if your life has a purpose or not. I know the popular thing is to be super positive and send you smiley face things and tell you to hang in there kid, the sun will shine tomorrow and blah blah. The truth is; one, how annoying those things are and two; nobody really knows why we are here.
I will say this; I'm not a doctor, but I do like to help.
That said...
Yes, anger and depression, can go hand in hand. It's your mind saying something; and just like when you're sick and you hold back from throwing up; it will come out the other end. Your mind has a need; so it will find a way.
I believe, among other things; you have something I like to call; the why should I.
Why should I talk to people?
Why should I work?
Why should I pay bills?
Why should I play by the rules of this world, when it doesn't play fair?
Sound familiar?

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”