Dear Ex... go to hell.

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Sadinatura

Dear Ex... go to hell.

Postby Sadinatura » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 pm

I want to write a letter to my ex. To show him how much it hurts being lied to and how it feels to be emotionally blackmailed. I also feel like it's my fault that he is now drinking and smoking anything he can find. He wasn't that bad when we were together. And now he's together with someone that also now has those habits. But it's the other way around. He didn't approve of these things until he got together with this new person, and now, even though I still hate his guts for all he did, I wish I could show him how wrong and disappointing it is to see him like this because he was doing ok. And that's why I feel like I made it worse.
He haunts me every 6th period in class because he's in there. I've decided since he decided to make those bad choices. I'll make the choice of doing everything I can to get him caught. So maybe he'll once and for all leave me alone and eventually get expelled. Expelled from my life as well.
It is a little better now that I am dating a person but, he's (my ex) has started calling my person (nonbinary terms lol) a faggot because he acts really gay. Well, they are but theres nothing I can do, because he ignores me when I have come up to him angrily and told him to stop but he just ignores me. I'm over him but i wish he could just get out of my life or that he could feel the pain I felt when i found out all the lies you told me AFTER I broke up with you.

Dear Ex, you can go to hell.

Jtw

Re: Dear Ex... go to hell.

Postby Jtw » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:50 am

The hardest part about dealing with an ex is accepting that it's really all our own fault. Learning to understand that we alone are responsible for the decisions and choices we make is a very big step in our development as we grow as a person.
Whatever he did, you allowed him to do to you. The reason you were in that situation is because you chose to be.
Take on board the mistakes you made and learn from them.

Sadinatura

Postby Sadinatura » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm

I disagree with you Jtw, I did not entice him to anything he did. He is the one who decided to lie, cheat, and hurt me. I didn't do anything to make him do that. I just didn't realize how much he loved calling himself a SOCIOPATH. I'm sorry, but its not my fault. It IS my fault for not seeing the person he was hiding from me, he's worse and I started that or maybe I didn't. I believe I didn't or I hope. I should have done something I know.
I know, now reading this again i should have said more about who he is, but that is the best I could explain what it was. But he is a psychopath and proud of it. He has lied to me and told me he has killed people, and has multiple personalities and one is a murderer. I believe he has lied about that all and can't dig himself out of the hole that a couple feet will bring him to China. I could explain more but thats all public person I don't know should know.
-Inatura.

Jtw

Postby Jtw » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:22 pm

My point is that there's a reason you chose to be with someone like that in the first place. it's the same reason you didn't exercise your option to walk away.
If you choose to blame everyone, or anyone, else for the things that happen to you then you will never have control of your life. Once you accept that you are the master of your destiny, you can begin to steer it into a healthier direction.

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:54 pm

Sadinatura wrote:I want to write a letter to my ex. To show him how much it hurts being lied to and how it feels to be emotionally blackmailed. I also feel like it's my fault that he is now drinking and smoking anything he can find. He wasn't that bad when we were together. And now he's together with someone that also now has those habits. But it's the other way around. He didn't approve of these things until he got together with this new person, and now, even though I still hate his guts for all he did, I wish I could show him how wrong and disappointing it is to see him like this because he was doing ok. And that's why I feel like I made it worse.
He haunts me every 6th period in class because he's in there. I've decided since he decided to make those bad choices. I'll make the choice of doing everything I can to get him caught. So maybe he'll once and for all leave me alone and eventually get expelled. Expelled from my life as well.
It is a little better now that I am dating a person but, he's (my ex) has started calling my person (nonbinary terms lol) a faggot because he acts really gay. Well, they are but theres nothing I can do, because he ignores me when I have come up to him angrily and told him to stop but he just ignores me. I'm over him but i wish he could just get out of my life or that he could feel the pain I felt when i found out all the lies you told me AFTER I broke up with you.

Dear Ex, you can go to hell.

People are responsible for their own choices. Let him go, instead for hating him but closure on the situation, without repercussions. It seems you were hurt by this guy. You have to move on with your life, because what is done is done i am sorry to say.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”