i feel the depression creeping up on me again...

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Jennifer342

i feel the depression creeping up on me again...

Postby Jennifer342 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:49 pm

I've done good for a long time and now i feel the depression slowly creeping back up on me... i get so stressed...to the point where i measured my blood pressure and i was high! i've always been normal or below.. 154/95. i'm young, 22 on fri (oct 10th)... but school, family, friends, and WORK is driving me up a wall.. i just dont want to care about anything anymore. its too much and i feel like i'm just hurting myself by thinking about too much, or taking on too much. what a great birthday i'm going to have huh? :oops: I can't feel overwhelmed without my best friend thinking im exaggerating, i cant concentrate in school, my parents are a little bit older than parents for a person my age and i dont have the patience for it, my job is stressful but the way the economy is i can't turn anywhere else. Money is tight and here come all the holidays. Does anyone have some relaxation techniques? i know its not going to make my problems disappear but maybe i can just relax some more. Sorry i wrote so much... i have alot on my mind as you can see.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:28 pm

first, happy birthday!! hehe.

For me, I usually relax myself by playing video games, listening to music, or doing puzzles.. Pretty much anything that will keep my mind occupied for a while. What's your favourite hobby?, try out different things and see if they work, you will find the thing that works best in time.

Hope this helps.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”