Advice if you can please.

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

MoMac

Advice if you can please.

Postby MoMac » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:32 am

:) I'm currently not feeling very depressed but it's been so long I just don't know who I am anymore. I can't remember a time when I wasn't depressed. My mind feels empty really and I'm so worried about going down again. I know there's people here who are really depressed and this must look trivial, I'm just hoping to find someone who can give me a little advice or whatever. I'm just clueless right now. :wink:

shmuel

Postby shmuel » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:48 pm

wow did it really take me 4 days to see this post?
Yes it did... sorry about that MoMac... :D
Your worries are not trivial because they are you and you are important.
You say your feeling empty and clueless... me too sometimes ;)
Lets not just look for someone..lets look for a few more who can be there for us when we have those moments when we can`t even wipe up our own tears.
We are quite easy to find ... here :D
Take care you

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:27 pm

((((((((((((((((( MoMac ))))))))))))))))

Warmie 8)

JudeB

I can understand that.

Postby JudeB » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Except for getting depressed when my physical symptoms seem never-ending; I am also feeling better these days. HECK of a lot better than I was.
Depression changes the way we think and feel SO MUCH that it IS hard to know yourself afterward.
I don't know myself as well as I used to. So, I guess I am trying to figure that out too.

I know one thing. I sure am glad I found this place.

leomoon45

Re: Diagram internal search

Postby leomoon45 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:22 am

You don't need to be beaming with positive energy...

Finding some similar interest and hobbies will help to start up conversations and get things going, so to a certain extent, you must be able to open yourself up and be able to maintain some sort of a conversation that the other party finds interesting.

_____________________________________--
You can easily check out our best quality ccna boot camp exam dumps prepare you well for the real 1Y0-350 You can also get success in real exam of click here with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice Tabor College answers.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Advice if you can please.

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 pm

MoMac wrote::) I'm currently not feeling very depressed but it's been so long I just don't know who I am anymore. I can't remember a time when I wasn't depressed. My mind feels empty really and I'm so worried about going down again. I know there's people here who are really depressed and this must look trivial, I'm just hoping to find someone who can give me a little advice or whatever. I'm just clueless right now. :wink:

It seems that you in your mind is going deeper and deeper into negativity. That is what depression does. It makes you think situations are hopeless and there is no way out. This is very untrue. You can change your tough situations into good things. Every negative has a positive, if you believe in it and seek truth.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”