Waking up sucks

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

bigron4570

Waking up sucks

Postby bigron4570 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 pm

For some really odd reason when i first wake up in the morning for about the first half hour before im truley awake i have the most dredful depressed nasty gloomy feeling i could ever imagine i mean i feel very extremley depressed.Does anybody know why this happens to me :?: :?: :?: :(

Frame

Postby Frame » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 pm

It generally happens to me when I had something bad happen the day before and I know it hasn't gone away and I hasn't yet become just another thing yet.

It also tends to really bother me when I wake up in the morning and I can't ignore that I'm running away. Mind you I'm rarely happy but I usuually force myself to deal with the day and that feels a bit better. There are periods of time where I can't deal; I stop reaching out for help; I want to hide. Times like those I wake up sweaty and desperate.

It helps me to pick up the phone and tell someone, ask a question, look for options. Often, however, I don't know who would listen; who I could talk to that wouldn't just throw fuel on the fire. Sometimes finding new options just doesn't seem like an option. And contributing here helps quite a bit, but it's not the same as having a one-on-one with someone you know, who can and is willing to help you. Not sure which is rarer, that or happiness.

bigron4570

Postby bigron4570 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Wow this may sound strange but it is a comfort to just come on here and see other people have the exact same problems as i do i atleast i dont feel as trapped and alone knowing there is others who really understand.Now that i think about it i feel this way alot when i have really wierd or bad dreams i cant remmember the dreams but im sure that that may be the cause just bad dreams.I tell ya it really sucks when a guy cant even be calm and at ease even when asleep

Frame

Postby Frame » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:59 am

It's difficult; I don't want to stereotype people and I don't want to accept that I'm a stereotype (bipolar II for instance). I don't believe that will solve or even thoroughly define the problem. It's so surreal (and perhaps immature) that I don't want to be in any particular group but I'm so tired of being alone and on the outside.

The only place left, it seems, is to be forever on the edge. And while I don't like it much, at least it feels familiar. I've mentioned before how I've heard therapists describe out pathologies as old friends. We may not like them or even want them around much, but we accommodate our lives to them, learn to live with them, miss them when their not there.

Damn, I wish I knew how this story ends. I know so many people who have planned their lives well and settled into a happy existence. I can't feel happy and I can't plan ahead; the two things seem intertwined. How do you plan for the future if the past, present, and all the future looks bleak.

bigron4570

Postby bigron4570 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 am

I myself have come to the point that i feel it is all out of my control and i have come to depend 100% on God for all things i have been to alot of doctors and i have taken lots of different meds and i found that after giving my life to Jesus Christ i have found more comfort and more peace in my life then i ever have before.

SMcGregor

Postby SMcGregor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:43 am

When our lives are not going well, we feel down or depressed. This is nature’s way of telling us to make some changes.

In order to feel good, the following seven factors must be present in our lives:

- good nutrition
- fresh air
- sunshine
- physical activity
- purposeful activity
- good relationships
- adequate and regular sleep

Though it's late, I really hope this would help.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Waking up sucks

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:38 pm

bigron4570 wrote:For some really odd reason when i first wake up in the morning for about the first half hour before im truley awake i have the most dredful depressed nasty gloomy feeling i could ever imagine i mean i feel very extremley depressed.Does anybody know why this happens to me :?: :?: :?: :(

Simply because your not enjoying life. You think more about problems that life has brought rather than enjoying living another day of life. Its a non optimistic mental attitude. I think you should do the opposite and go after what you would like to do. You have power to change your life for the better, but it has to come from you and no one else.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”