Thank you

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

NJThursday

Thank you

Postby NJThursday » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:12 am

To those of you I know and I don't:

Truly I've learned that there is a community of people that wish to be freed from what ails them. I am blessed to have been able to partake in this community for a short while. I want to say, I will miss you all and appreciate the time and energy I was given.

Normally I'm told I am good with words but struggle to find what it is I want to say. I want to say this, you all are wonderful caring individuals that deserve to be happy in your lives. No matter what holds you back, or keeps you from following your dreams I hope you get passed it; in my eyes each of you deserve to be happy.

Many of you allowed me into your lives and told me your stories and I want to say thank you for trusting me. I appreciate the fact that many took the time to get to know me outside of the main chat room where the mouthbubbles ran rampant. The reality of the matter is that life needs to be fixed before I can keep on living. I struggle with the fight to live. But have learned from you all in the short time I've been here.

Again, I appreciate your kind words, and sincerity. Mods, you all do an outstanding job. Chatters, keep supporting one another. You are all worth living life keep up the fight. ( I will do the same as well). I don't want to single people out, but if anyone needs my support you can message my blog entries, it will email me directly.

Thank you everyone, I love you all very much. I will be thinking of you all praying you are well.

NJThursday.
Mouthbubbles

jj

Postby jj » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:20 pm

(((((((NJThursday)))))))))

Good luck to you wherever your journey takes you and remember we are always here should you need the support again.

much love

jj

:)

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”