How I Hate Being Triggered

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

nenkohai

How I Hate Being Triggered

Postby nenkohai » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:31 pm

And I know what did it.

I'll sound like an awful person. Father-in-law visiting for the week. Just changes the house dynamics (with two kids and two dogs).

And, also, the US Supreme court ruling on DOMA. DOMA was draconian and needed to be struck down. I'm startled, however, at just how angry I've become over the opposition's response. So much two-facing. So much inconsistency. And I'm angry that they can not hear themselves. And understand their theological back-switching. Hubris. I'm disgusted.

Feel wrung out. Anxious. Stressed. Angry. Pissed off. (I dn't really mean this, but) it's like I just want the world to leave me the f*** alone. Take your bullshit circular rhetoric and just go away.

SMcGregor

Postby SMcGregor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:24 am

Contemplate what your stress triggers are and once you are aware – then you can do something about this. Set the appropriate goals to be done during Peaceful Place and meditation and certainly in this way you can extend your own healthy longevity. Become aware of your own self talk and when it’s negative, change it.

Life is full of lessons. Most of the lessons we learn in life come from experiencing a negative emotion.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”