I share with you all a peace of my heart..

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

white.petal

I share with you all a peace of my heart..

Postby white.petal » Fri May 31, 2013 9:52 am

Hey eveyone..

I come coincidentally to this forum... I want to tell my story, maybe someone can listen to it..

I'm a girl, I'm 24 years old.. I always got phobias and deppression periods and it went really bad in teenage period.. it affected my relationships.. but since I grew older I felt much stronger..

The thing is that only relationships and friendships helped me to feel better.. but unfourtunately it didn't worked good always and it growed my deppression, its like I always needed a babysiter guy to take care of me or something, to always listen to me and protect me.. thats stupid maybe but its the reality..

There is one year and a half.. I knew a guy.. we've been together more than one year.. he was studing with me and we were so much in love.. but at one time he couldn't bear my deppressions and my mood anymore, cuz I used to cry sometimes alot when I felt bad and he hated that, or call him very often in the day like 8 or 9 times or so..

(You'll ask me maybe, where is your deprpession? Well, its like I always need to not feel alone, like I have someone who thinks about me.. otherwise I feel really alone then very depressed) I'm also a very nightmarish person, I make alot of nightmares and it affect really my mental health..

The guy I love said he doesn't love me anymore eventhough he say he still like my looks, but he said that the attraction was going lower and lower between.. then I finally understood that the problem was psycholical and not biological.. it hurts me as hell.. cause I'm a very melancholic person + I really loved him.. I sweared then I won't disturb him ever again.. I cut conact with him and I'm here alone.. I have friends, many people who love me, I love to listen to others worries and help others.. but he misses in my life alot and I think about him all the time..

This feeling hurts me alot and affect me really since I already got always to feel bad about it..

Here is a peace of my story dear friends.. thanks for those who took time to read my carpet story :) and for those who can answer I'll be very gratefull..

Tell me what do you think about my story? What do you think I can do in this situation? What do you advice me?

Greetings xxx

mistystarshine

Postby mistystarshine » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:59 pm

You are a kind person. I'm sorry this guy had to ruin your life. Just try to forget about him. In the beginning, you might have a hard time, and you'll be really sad and annoying a lot, but it'll eventually get better. Maybe you could talk to your friends and family about it. Friends are very supportive, and family is almost always understanding. They will most likely try to help. It may feel like you're digging yourself into a hole by revealing this to them, but it will be good.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”