Warmsouls Corner

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

xken728

Warmsouls Corner

Postby xken728 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 pm

I was,nt around when Warmsoul left ,so i hope no one minds me saying this here .
Warmsoul was here as moderator when the forum began in 2006, in her role as moderator she was firm but always fair.
She was part of the building bricks that made the forum what it is today ,
i,m suprised to see she has left ,but i understand she must be very ill to take this step ,the forum is/was a big part of her life .
She would always greet new people with kind words and encouridge them to use the forum to meet new freinds.The forum wouldent be what it is now without her hard work .
She always showed concern for my Wife Frans state of health when answering my posts,
So Warmie i hope you can feel better soon ,
Warm wishes from Ken and Fran,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Goodnight

xken728

wonder

Postby xken728 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi there Warmie .I can only wonder how you are ,it been a long time now ,and for all and anyone else knows ,you could be so ill ,i hope your getting all the help you need ,I hope you have loved ones around you ,and you do not suffer alone ,
I will tell you here that Fran is not doing to badly ,shes enjoyed the summer and her chest has not been to bad ,winter is a bad time for her ,she gets a lot of chest infections ,but well get through it together
Im just the same dark soul but hey thats nothing new ,wishing you all the best now .The amount of freinds that miss you must be infinate .
Bye for now Ken and Fran ................warm wishes

xken728

Hi Again

Postby xken728 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi warmie ,how are you feeling today ,maybe a little better i hope .
Its been cold here today ,and as i lie here in bed its gently raining
outside ,As you know i love winter time and these dark nights ,i find comfort in the darkness and this is my favorite season ,
Well tommorrow im taking Fran christmas shopping ,she loves it so much and shes such a ray of sunshine ,i will never stop feeling how lucky i was to meet her all those years ago .Ok ill say bye for now take care and feel better soon ,best wishes Ken And Fran
Goodnight everyone ,May you all have good days soon .................

xken728

hey

Postby xken728 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Hey Warmie,Myself and Fran went xmas shopping yesterday ,Fran really enjoyed it ,she loves buying presents for the girls ,Im the akward one to buy for ,the girls and fran always have trouble finding something for me
my mind needs to be kept busy ,and i like my gadjets ,mp3 ,players and stuff like that .
how are you today ,i know you always look forward to xmas and have your family round,will you be able to do it this year ,as your very ill
anyway ill say bye for now ,feel better soon Warmie ,best wishes
Ken and Fran ,,Goodnight everyone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TammyJS

Postby TammyJS » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:17 pm

I am fairly knew here but saw what a wonderful post this was from Ken and wanted to keep it bumped for him. She sounds like a wonderful person.

xken728

hey warmie

Postby xken728 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey Warmie how are you ,good or better i hope ,Frans been ok ,she has to have some more tests soon ,so we may get some answers soon ,
We went xmas shopping again yesterday and Fran really enjoyed it ,we had a latte coffee, at a pub in town .Frans gets tired after a while walking but she doesnt complain .
Its supposed to get really cold here over the next few weeks and we could get some snow ,
Im up and down like a yo,yo feeling ok for one day then really black for the next ,i hope im ok for xmas i want Fran and the Girls to see me happy ,
Jack the dog is ok ,and my two remaining ferrets are ok to .
Ok Warmie i wish you well ,
See you later, warm wishes Ken and Fran......... And thankyou TammyJS,for your kind comments .

xken728

Hope your well

Postby xken728 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Helllo Warmie ,hope your doing ok ,looking forward to having your family around this Christmas ,or if your to ill ,I hope they will come and see you
and cheer you up a little ,
Fran is very well ,and im not to bad ,the girls are fine ,
Jack the dog is ok ,The weather has been cold but not to wet ,myself and Fran are enjoying getting ready for xmas ,ah well
Merry xmas to you and Everyone here ,best wishes and I hope everyone finds a little peice over Christmas ,
Warm wishes ,,,,Ken and Fran

xken728

Hi Warmie

Postby xken728 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello Warmie,
Well the big day is nearly upon us ,at this time of year you would always tell me how much you were looking forward to seeing your family around .
I have no idea about your state of health ,but i just hope you may have some pleasure this christmas .
Were all ready here in england ,the girls will be coming round on christmas day and well sit and open the presents together as we always do ,Fran is not doing to badly ,just a little short of breath if she walks to far.
Im still taking the Lithium ,been on it for 15 years or more now ,the trouble is every time i have my blood test ,my liver function is always a little bit lower than it should be ,its a bit of a worry so i,ll be seeing my
phychartrit on the 31st of december and im going to see if there is a safer alternative ,Lithium is very toxic .
Ok Warmie hope your ok for Christmas ,take care
Warm wishes Ken and Fran ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

xken728

Hi again

Postby xken728 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi there ,i went to see my phyco doc today ,and i told him that i wanted to stop taking the lithium
It is highly toxic and is damaging my liver ,he didnt think it was a good idea ,i told him its my choice and i would like his help in withdrawing from it ,i feel shit anyway im always low and im becoming bad temperd
Its been fifteen years since i started taking it ,so ill take the risk and see how i feel without it ,It will be arranged
Fran is well ,and shes getting aroung just fine as long as we take things easy ,OK Warmie i dont know how serious your condition is so i can only hope that you can feel better in the new year ,and you get all the help you can .
Warm Wishes from your Good freinds Ken and Fran ......................

Prycejosh1987

Re: Warmsouls Corner

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:28 pm

All the best to her and her life. God bless her. God bless america.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”