w

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

borodino

w

Postby borodino » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm

ww
Last edited by borodino on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello borodino

Most of the things you typed are, to me, things that people ask. Just words. If I ask something, I do so because I care and would like to know due to that fact. Don't know, I listen to the voice, or watch their eyes. The eyes tell so much.

Warmie

borodino

Postby borodino » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 am

I listen to their tone and watch their eyes, too. I pay close attention to their pupils (while trying not to seem like I'm staring, not always possible). How much they're dilated usually, not always, but usually indicates how much stress they're under. I'm not exactly sure, but I think stress constricts the bloods vessels, including the ones on the eyes. More dilation, more stress, if I understand it correctly. If I see more dilation and their voice reveals stress (it sounds a bit harsh, consonants are pronounced more sharply than normal, like they're biting off their words) I try to answer in such a way that hope will avoid causing further stress. So how is it that whatever, however I answer just inflames the other?

JulesK

Postby JulesK » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 am

Those sound like innocuous, even friendly questions to me. But I also understand thinking these questions are hostile or a set up if (like me) you've had experience with being bullied.

However, if they're showing signs of stress (pupil dilation, shortness of breath) that would say they're afraid of you. I mean if you're standing close enough to see a person's pupils and staring them in the eye, they might see that as a sign of hostility/aggression.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”