My Feelings

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

sruti

My Feelings

Postby sruti » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi

I am new to this site. From last few days i have been suffering from negative thoughts.I want to be center of attraction among my friends and it is not happening these days.I feel everyone should come to me and talk to me and i need to appreciated all the time. I know it is wrong to think like that but unable to come out of it.

Please help me how to come out of it.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm really sorry you have feelings like this. Is there any counselor or someone you can talk to and see about getting some social skills training?

shannonhardy

Postby shannonhardy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm

thats human nature. i get this feeling when my best friend ditches me i just wanna kill myself because shes one of a handful of people keeping me at bay from the sleep i want. (like, permanent.) and im one of the most spiteful people in the world. i came close last week when everyone betrayed me again.

your friends will give you a thought or catch on. maybe you pushed them away? i know its hard to grasp but people pickup on vibes well and they avoid negativity. when im being negative people become frustrated with me and it all gets worse because they dont understand or they dont want it to rub off on them.

askyour friends if they wanna chill im sure theyll come through.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”