Cries, darkness, death..

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Violetice110816

Cries, darkness, death..

Postby Violetice110816 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:07 am

If a wolf cries to the moon his brothers cry with him. If the darkness is too much for one bug then his family of lighting bugs will shine with him to chase away the dark. When a calf falls pray to the predators the herd stands guard around them risking their own life for the younger. Life brings challenges to all, holding no preferences for one more than another. Many will thrive and survive with help from those around them. Whether physical or even just the motivation to stand strong on their own. I see this in the world and smile. Then I turn to face my predators, but where is my herd? The darkness then comes to swallow me, yet again where is my family to shine with me? I cry out to the moon in one last hope that someone, anyone, will here..but all I here is silence..as the darkness finally engulfs me..and as I can feel the predators breath on my neck..keep your chin up you say..we all struggle you say..just pray you say....when will someone finally act? For me I have grown found of the darkness..the silence is now my comfort..I'll keep my chin up alright..I'll keep it up so the predator can finish me in one blow to the neck and I can finally be done with this...

Prycejosh1987

Re: Cries, darkness, death..

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:11 pm

Violetice110816 wrote:If a wolf cries to the moon his brothers cry with him. If the darkness is too much for one bug then his family of lighting bugs will shine with him to chase away the dark. When a calf falls pray to the predators the herd stands guard around them risking their own life for the younger. Life brings challenges to all, holding no preferences for one more than another. Many will thrive and survive with help from those around them. Whether physical or even just the motivation to stand strong on their own. I see this in the world and smile. Then I turn to face my predators, but where is my herd? The darkness then comes to swallow me, yet again where is my family to shine with me? I cry out to the moon in one last hope that someone, anyone, will here..but all I here is silence..as the darkness finally engulfs me..and as I can feel the predators breath on my neck..keep your chin up you say..we all struggle you say..just pray you say....when will someone finally act? For me I have grown found of the darkness..the silence is now my comfort..I'll keep my chin up alright..I'll keep it up so the predator can finish me in one blow to the neck and I can finally be done with this...

Dont wait for the predator to get to you, but train yourself to fight him so when he comes at you, you have the tools to fight back. You should not get fond of darkness but prepare yourself for the light. Do not get used to the darkness but let day come and enjoy it. You can do more in the day than in the night. You have the power to remain in tact in both the day and night, but its upto you and what you want to it. Fight back.

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”