Ah, Revenge: It Sure Is Sweet (Short Pants)

Miscellaneous Posts.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

crystalgaze

Ah, Revenge: It Sure Is Sweet (Short Pants)

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Alright. While my title is what it is, there's no real meanness to this story I will tell.

Okay. Some time after coming home, this man, a supposed "friend" of the family tried to make me feel bad about my weight. He might have been encouraging me that I could do it (lose weight), but it really did not come off right.

Well, my dad had to go see him & so in 1 of my really bold moments, I really wanted to go for a drive + thus went down the road. (I usually avoid that man like the plague.)

Sweet. Now here's what I did: My weight has been cooperating with me lately & I managed to fit into these short short pants I had bought a while back (since I was so surprised they fit back then).

They fit again tonight & so I stayed in them + the man who had so much negative things to say about my weight somehow ended up lusting after me. ~lol~ He didn't dare step out of line, though. While I tend to shy on the conservative side for the most part, I just couldn't help rubbing it in for what he did. It serves him right for bothering me. :roll:

It also showed me just exactly who he is & I've been telling my Dad that the guy seems to have this thing for me (so in case he didn't believe me, the proof was there for him to see). Owned.

Oh yes.... Short short pants + any kind of iPod w/ music = booty shake ~lol~ The man almost couldn't contain himself. It was seriously funny. xD (I love dancing + so as not to be board when the great big adults are having their outrageously long conversation, I crack out my old, old iPod mini & jive just a little to the tunes. :lol: )

Well, that was a tad bit on the bad side, but tomorrow is another day & I will do my best to improve. :-) (I still don't like it when people who really have no business bothering me do so. The man is at least 2x my age & could be my dad.)

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 pm

I am still getting in trouble for wearing short pants--even of a more respectable length (mid-thigh)...

Hum, I'm not sure what it is really.... Oh well... My current pair of short pants are a little too big for me.... (Yay!) I may go try to see if the stores are carrying any...

xn728

Postby xn728 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm

hey onika ,you wear them there short pants if your happy in them ,
your very busy tonight ,doing all this catching up ,,its nice to see your name again ,,ill be going soon ,dont be a stranger ,,goodnight hugs ken xxx

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Yes, I seem to love short pants now.... ~lol~ I remember the times when I never had the courage to wear them or show my legs at all..... :lol:

I still feel a slight way about wearing short pants, but I am trying to cast off my hang-ups & keep them casted off of me....

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Good for you for wearing your short pants!

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey Crystal, If I lived in the Virgin Islands I'd never wear regualr pants. Just shorts, skirts and tank tops all the time :) Instead I spend most of the year in a snow suit.....lol

Kilyke

Postby Kilyke » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Great story, thanks for sharing it! You go girl!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 pm

~LOL~ Thanks Kilyke! Glad to see you posting and fitting right in on here! ((((((( Kilyke ))))))) <----That's a hug!

Hugs to you & I hope you're having a good day!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:12 am

Well, I have decided to not wear short pants out in public--at least not for a while.

I find it is drawing a kind of negative attention I don't want. In the end, I don't feel it is worth it.

Maybe in the future.... Maybe around the house.... but I even have misgivings about wearing short pants right outside in my own backyard because of the neighbors.... There was a bit of an odd situation the last time.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Well, today, I've had a bit of a shock....

While I didn't intend any revenge at all or even for anyone to look, this guy who came by the house virtually went bananas.... because I was in what looked like short shorts....

I was around the house, cleaning the back porch and so I was wearing these boyshorts that don't fit me snugly in the leg but fit me well at my waist. It was hot & I didn't feel like putting on pants pants.

Usually, I am not one for showing my legs or wearing anything too short, especially when people come by the house. However, I got caught..... These people came 'cause we need to get some work done on the house; no one knew they would come today.

The gentleman saw me, & he lit up in a way I'd never seen prior to today and I was like, :shock: ..... You have to understand.... He hasn't looked prior to today! At least, I can't say I've ever seen him looking. Also, he has a wife, & I mean, the impression I got from that guy was that he doesn't look at anybody other than his wife.

I sort of noticed that he seemed to look when I was on the front porch, getting the bucket to clean the back porch. I didn't know who it was then. Personally, I wasn't sure why the 2 men looked.... I mean, to me, it's just a piece of leg. :lol:

I'm sure the men have seen lots of piece o' legs in their lifetime, so they shouldn't be surprised. Well now.... I sure was wrong. They gawked; they stared; they did everything to keep the conversation going with my parents so they could hang around longer & I really was like, "Huh? What?"

& then my mother.... Awww.... She just put the icing on the cake! I was downstairs turning off the water from the hose I had on the porch, & she stops me to ask me a question. >.< & if the men could have gobbled me up right then & there, they would have... I was trying to give my Mom the eye.... like "Mom, could we do this another time?!"

It was just funny. I couldn't even get mad or be repulsed. The one guy has a business & my Dad uses his services. The crew that he sends out does a very good job with whatever it is they do. He strikes me as a nice/decent guy--always very pleasant, never rude, very professional, etc. , so I was just pretty surprised.

I didn't recognize the gentleman because pretty much every time I've seen him, he's been in his truck, so I thought he was super tall. He's really about my height or so. (It doesn't matter to me; he is what he is.)

Well, I have been saying to my Dad for a long time that I can't be in my own backyard in peace. I guess it's really true!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Well.... This isn't short pants related, but it's clothes related revenge anyway.... Alrighty...

This car stopped in front of the driveway, successfully blocking us from going into it. The people in the vehicle seemed to get an attitude that they had to move. They did this sort of stalking type crap (where they drive by at like 5 miles per hour)!! They drove so slowly I was able to take off my shirt before they even passed by the driveway again.

. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .

Don't worry.... I had on a black mesh/fishnet vest underneath the shirt with matching chest coverage. They stalked by and I gave them attitude, walked with attitude, & was like, "You want something to look at today? Well, look at this.... AND EAT YOUR HEART OUT + KISS!" (The rest is inappropriate forum content....) :lol:

(You don't know how I get SO tired of people blocking the driveway. I don't mind them turning around, but I hate to wait to get into my own driveway because they want to talk on a cellular or something like that. Go do that some place else....)

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 am

I am getting a short pants made. ^_^ (One of my jeans got stained with Clorox.)

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:34 pm

I wore some shorts the other day & managed to make it to and from the car in one piece.

I would say I did some surviving..... :lol:

Some people get so worked up over a piece of leg.... :roll:

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Today I resurged with energy, so I packed away some clothes a little off of this bed I was moving into the other room.

I had on some shorts with some yellow cloth wedge heels. Those yellow shoes are my favorite footwear item right now. I wear them around the house sometimes....

Then, I went down the road to the laundry and to a new barber shop. My barber seemed really sweet. :-) I ditched the yellow heels before leaving the house, by the way.

He was too sexy. I believe I started to be affected after I got a whiff of his cologne or deodorant (Axe?) or something. (Pheromones?) It was hilarious to me because I don't look at men like that, but his personality really came out this time. (When I met him before, he didn't seem very friendly, but I saw he was okay after speaking with him a little.)

Return to “Other Thoughts, Feelings and Messages”