Mental Fatigue I Guess

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

JakeR

Mental Fatigue I Guess

Postby JakeR » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:05 pm

Yesterday I was fine, I can even say happy, but today I just feel tired or maybe unmotivated. I not sure exactly, I just want to sleep or cry or lay down in the dark. I have depression and anxiety and I take medicine for them, I go to a therapist and I've been trying to better myself after years of being what I've heard is a shut-in. I feel like in general I'm getting better but when I feel like this I can't even think about anything. I don't know what to do to get out of this phase.
I've never posted anything like this, I'm too anxious most of the time to even reply on youtube videos. I just needed to get it out in a place where hopefully others understand the way I feel. It feels impossible to tell others around me because they don't know what it's truly like. Thanks for the space here.

proclaimlecture

Re: Mental Fatigue I Guess

Postby proclaimlecture » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:12 am

Hello. Thanks for the story you shared. I really sympathize with you. I hope you can overcome and improve your mood better. Wishing you good health and all the best of luck
flappy bird

Prycejosh1987

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:31 pm

The way to get out of the reoccurring emotional nightmare is to be spiritual focused an determined to progress and develop mentally, physically and spiritually.

abshiregabrielle

Postby abshiregabrielle » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:31 pm

I appreciate you telling the tale. My heart goes out to you. I wish you the best of luck in getting over this and feeling better soon. My best wishes for your well-being and future endeavors

miaoklo

Postby miaoklo » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:41 am

Remaining spiritually focused and resolute in one's pursuit of mental, physical, and spiritual growth is the key to escaping the recurring emotional nightmare.
basket random

Return to “Expressions”