Box of Chocolates

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

MindHalfFull

Box of Chocolates

Postby MindHalfFull » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:15 am

Life, indeed, is like a box of chocolate. We find out someone had taken one bite of every one and put them back. We stand there pissed off about this and wanting to hate someone for such this selfish act. After a short moment passes, and we decide to eat the left-over chocolate anyway. I mean, seriously, we REALLY need some chocolate right now and we 'ain't gonna' waste this anti-depressant chocolate just because it "may" some particulates of saliva. So its basicly the same a kissing your boo. No harm, no fowl.

Chocolate saves our souls, and our hangery.

Prycejosh1987

Re: Box of Chocolates

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:46 pm

A box of chocolates has a spiritual outlook attached to them. They are costly but sweet. they provide comfort and enjoyment, but can be bad for health. The natural health system is seen as bad in spiritual eyesight. Sweetness is a good mentality, and comfort is discipline, and the cost is a great denial of personal excuses and the desire to progress which is always a challenge.

proclaimlecture

Postby proclaimlecture » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:53 pm

Chocolate is a very delicious snack. I love chocolate bars, I eat them every day. However, eating a lot of chocolate is not good for your health and increases the risk of obesity.
free games

miaoklo

Postby miaoklo » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:46 am

The price is a tremendous rejection of one's own justifications and the ambition to advance, which is constantly difficult; sweetness is a decent mindset, and comfort is discipline.
geometry dash lite

Return to “Expressions”