I'm sorry to myself

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

mywords

I'm sorry to myself

Postby mywords » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:09 am

i've been working so hard in trying to adapt , to be a better version of myself , to not repeat the same mistakes , to built something i would feel proud of . But no matter what i'm never enough , i hate anxiety , i had a crise i couldn't stop myself before my test today . I studied for 4 days , only to doubt myself , telling myself that i can not do , thinking i'm not good enough even if i worked so hard i swear i do but i just can't , it is never enough .

The University is killing my mental heath , i've been crying as much as i study , i always end up with a headache . I sleep 3 to 4 hours per day . My insomnia has been draining me for weeks , i'm tired emotionally and physically. I can't stop crying and i have a lecture in 20 mins .

Whenever i do believe in myself there is always this thought , this voice which is pulling me down in that spirale , i've been trying so hard to get away from . I'm tired of been a failure . Why am i not good enough ? Will ever be enough ? Am i allowed to ? Do i even deserve it ?

Lucas252

Re: I'm sorry to myself

Postby Lucas252 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:41 pm

I don’t fully understand the situation your in but it’s good to know your not alone in this so here goes, I get the voice too, it looms over me and nothing takes it away, but I want you to know that just because the voice is there doesn’t mean it won’t go away, you’ll have good days and bad days but no matter what I’m sure your going to do great

mywords

Postby mywords » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Lucas252 wrote:I don’t fully understand the situation your in but it’s good to know your not alone in this so here goes, I get the voice too, it looms over me and nothing takes it away, but I want you to know that just because the voice is there doesn’t mean it won’t go away, you’ll have good days and bad days but no matter what I’m sure your going to do great

I'm kinda late , but thank you for your encouragements buddy . Yeah it does feel nice to know that you are not alone , i really appreciate it .

jessica james

Postby jessica james » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:29 pm

We always want to be a better version of ourselves. We unknowingly or unintentionally commit sins that were never our choice. But never blame yourself for what had happened in fact try to learn from your mistakes. You're not alone. We all are here for you. Never be ashamed of yourself and never to hate yourself. Life is short yet beautiful. We should live every moment regardless of how worse the time is. It's very challenging to live with anxiety and depression but it's not impossible. And remember you're precious and we love you! :)

Return to “Expressions”