Shes getting back with him

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

QuercusRubra

Shes getting back with him

Postby QuercusRubra » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:14 am

I dont get it. She told me he was abusive and made her feel like shit. She made me promise her i wouldn't hurt myself but thats exactly what she is doing by getting back with him. And what, im worth so little that an abusive, toxic relationship is better. I cant tell her how to live her life, but if shes going to willingly hurt herself then why cant i? f*** this shit, i hate this.

useranonymous

Re: Shes getting back with him

Postby useranonymous » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:53 am

May seem s stupid question, but is this other guy really controlling and is there something she is after from him? She may not be after anything at all. One if my friends just got back with somebody abusive emotionally and he stops her seeing friends. She got back with him because she's desperate for a baby and marriage and she's not thinking about repercussions. This girl obviously means the world to you . Has she confided anything else in you about him? There's got to be something, she can't love him surely. He might of emotionally belittled her do much she may feel she can't do any better? Maybe she's terrified to leave him again. I wonder if he said something to make her feel she had to go back

Princess Ninja

Re: Shes getting back with him

Postby Princess Ninja » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:40 am

It looks like she was never really over her ex. You should be with someone who only wants to be with you.

Return to “Expressions”