Im going to kill myself... eventually.

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

QuercusRubra

Im going to kill myself... eventually.

Postby QuercusRubra » Thu May 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Im 23 years old and i know i will eventually take my own life. This used to terrify me, but now it is as normal as the sun setting. Nothing particularly devastating has happened recently but this thought becomes more common and easy to swallow. Someday when i manage to distance myself from the last of my loved ones, i will accept death with open arms. This may sound dark to you, but life for me is harder every day. Im not concerned about some sort of afterlife, i just know im finished with this one. Its now just about leaving behind as little pain as possible. I dont need counsel or support, this is merely a place for my thoughts.

Kwhite55

Re: Im going to kill myself... eventually.

Postby Kwhite55 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:54 am

Dont do it. Ive felt the same. Im just too scared.

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Fri May 22, 2020 4:52 am

I’m sorry to hear that that, friend. Please know that your life is precious no matter what issues you’re facing. Putting an end to your life is not the answer to life’s problems. Such a decision would be tragic beyond words. We all need courage to live and not to put an end. Remember that you deserve to feel better and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. Would you like to share what’s going on with you? Looking forward to hear from you. Stay strong. Hugs.

Brennen_Green20

Postby Brennen_Green20 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:22 pm

Hey QuercusRubra, just wanted to know. You okay mate?
Hope you're doing good.

QuercusRubra

Postby QuercusRubra » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:36 pm

Brennen_Green20 wrote:Hey QuercusRubra, just wanted to know. You okay mate?
Hope you're doing good.

I'm still breathing if that's what you mean? Still think about death a whole bunch and whether I can keep "this" up for a lifetime. I will be turning 25 this year. I don't understand why anybody gets up everyday, goes to work, cooks themselves food, and pretends they give a shit. What's the point to it all?

Tjesus

Postby Tjesus » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:32 am

Hey iknow how the feels when I was 25 I was in the same spot as you . Thinking to my self why do I want to keep on leaving if I haven't accomplished nothing or felt any happiness anymore why stay alive. But looking at my family suffering because of me I hated that the most thats a horrible feeling. It took me a while to realize if I died my family will be devastated and I can't forgive my self . So I fight for life for them what makes me happy is their happiness. Am not 100 percent cure but I fell like I got purpose in life .

So plz don't think about taking your life when you have love ones plz fight. Think positive even if you feel so lonely. Fight so you can be better and you can see your love one happy .

QuercusRubra

Postby QuercusRubra » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:34 am

Tjesus wrote:Hey iknow how the feels when I was 25 I was in the same spot as you . Thinking to my self why do I want to keep on leaving if I haven't accomplished nothing or felt any happiness anymore why stay alive. But looking at my family suffering because of me I hated that the most thats a horrible feeling. It took me a while to realize if I died my family will be devastated and I can't forgive my self . So I fight for life for them what makes me happy is their happiness. Am not 100 percent cure but I fell like I got purpose in life .

So plz don't think about taking your life when you have love ones plz fight. Think positive even if you feel so lonely. Fight so you can be better and you can see your love one happy .

This is the thought that I struggle with the most. I didn't ask for this life. I am of no use while I'm here. However, because my passing would cause my family grief, I must trudge on though life with a smile?

CamGirl

Postby CamGirl » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:07 am

I pray for a miracle, for your miracle, that somehow you find a reason to go on, to be happy in life. I may not know how it is for you but please, if there's a glimpse of positivity, even just a little, I hope you see how lucky we are, the ones who are still breathing.

username

Postby username » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:27 am

Im sorry you feel this way. To be honest I completely understand this feeling. All I can say is try everything else. Suicide is honestly the LAST option. Try everything to feel better. Quit your job, move towns, group therapy, talk therapy, dance therapy, art therapy... try it all.

Return to “Expressions”