Too much to handle

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Nicole0509

Too much to handle

Postby Nicole0509 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:31 pm

You
Just had a lot on my plate lately feeling really upset was googling and here I am

Heart pain pvc higher blood pressure than normal. Sadness lost helpless I suppose.
Lost my son at age 2 back in 2001. Had an abusive. Sexual father when I was around 5/ 6 years . my mom's got her head ran over when pregnant with me she was hard to live with growing up but some what better now. Broke out of a 10 year relationship almost 2 years ago whom we have a 10year old daughter with. I moved back home area hour away got into large amount for my bills just a few days ago moved had to eviction went to court owed month and half eebt been paying late last couple months trying to get my gas on was off cold had electric heaters running. Now owe like 400 bill with that. Car payment always late ugh moved into a place I can't have cats but ive had them for 7 years so couldn't just give them away so here secret hope landlord doesn't find out. But see death a lot at my job had couple people die again in front of me this week . no food no money another week til pay so guess my plan is take a loan at pawn shop tomorrow AM. Christmas is almost here have yet to get my daughter any presents bc I've never been so broke its depressing and sad. I.miss my son I miss that I was just pregnant miscarriage at 5 weeks I keep getting email notifications about how far I am upsetting I need to put as spam I suppose wanted a baby but not married with my best friend last year n half but he lives and chooses his mom often and he is 37 years old but I love him just sucks it's like dating a kid at times. I just wish I could but me feet in the beach with no worries

Return to “Expressions”