Ode to Public Discourse

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Frame

Ode to Public Discourse

Postby Frame » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:41 am

So many words;
So little thought.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:41 am

(((Hugs))))

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 pm

I hear you, Frame. I've got lots to say, but my mind doesn't want to function too well today. Kind of frustrating.

fallen

Postby fallen » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:36 pm

so many thoughts ,
but no words !
take care

saragupta

Postby saragupta » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:25 pm

I know this phase very well. It's like when i have innumerable number of thoughts screaming in my head, moreover not a single one out of all completes itself...its like so many noisy pieces of thoughts and expressions...if i try hard and my level best to make myself calm then they just stop screaming but start whispering in my head...so many incomplete sentences regarding all the problems of life and all the emotions so far...

But during this phase, i try to distract myself by playing my favourite car racing game in my cell or by downloading some of my favourite songs or by cleaning a corner of my home or by taking a short walk or a quick nap (a long one tends to make me even more depressed sometimes). Sometimes, just knowing the fact that i am trying to do something for myself...to help myself is enough to realize that i piece of me...somewhere deep inside me...is still lively and wants to grow like a new bud of a plant.
I know it May sound childish to everyone...but try to figure out how to distract urself during such times!
I know we r not kids...who when fall they cry and if their elders give them their favourite toy...they get distracted from their pain. I know it is next to impossible to distract oneself from life's pain...but to stay calm it is necessary.
That's how i feel.
How do u feel about the same???

Return to “Expressions”