Feeling Angry

Feelings and emotions regarding depression, anxiety and other health issues.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Destination

Feeling Angry

Postby Destination » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:23 pm

I've been feeling angry for the last couple of days. I know it is going to lead to another spiral of depression.

I feel like everyone is judging me or telling me how to live my life. Why do I have to leave my husband if I'm not happy about one thing? What is wrong with wanting to be cuddled and told I am wonderful? It seems to me like the one thing I can do to solve my problem is the "wrong" thing in everyone's opinion but mine.

I've been told I should either (a) leave my husband or (b) just live with it. So I can either live on the streets and have a devastated child or I can live like a nun. :roll: nice choices! Wow those both sound so exciting I hardly know which to choose!

Oh yes and lets not forget the ever popular choice (c) where I am told there are "toys" I can use to "alleviate" my problem. If that actually worked for me I'd be doing it!! Why don't people get it? I'm supposed to be the good little wifey and do what everyone else thinks is right never mind that I'm not happy. Wives aren't supposed to be happy right?? Isn't that the standard??

Gawd I hate my life!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm

((((((((((( Destination )))))))))))

A warm hug for you hon. Happiness comes from within. Because you are a wife doesn't mean that you don't have feelings. A true real life hug (cuddle) can say a thousand words without uttering one single word.

I promise, I will not judge you for I see you as a warm, caring soul. I try to remember not to judge myself, well so harshly, for there is always someone out there that will do that for me. Be you, be true to yourself. All I can really advise.

Want to share a quote I once read and it has become one of my favorites.

Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I need it most.

Lots of wisdom in that quote.

Warmie

Destination

Postby Destination » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Thanks Warmie ((( huggle )))

I guess I just wish there was a solution.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 am

(((((((((( Destination ))))))))))))))))

You will find it, got to believe.

Warmie

Destination

Postby Destination » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 am

Well, I'm fresh out of ideas. The above suggestions don't work for me, and the option I thought of doesn't work either because people are too quick to judge. So it looks like my only option is the nun thing, not exactly an appealing prospect. :(

Return to “Expressions”