What did you do today? :)

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

crystalgaze

What did you do today? :)

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, I thought I would start this thread.... If you would like to share what you did today, go ahead and do so!!

I'll start....

I went to the bank, the Post Office to mail off a letter, Office Max and just browsed, saw my beloved barber and got my hair cut, and down the road with my Dad....

VikkiMc

Today -

Postby VikkiMc » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Shopped for a house like I have be doing off and on (mostly on) for 4 years now. Saw a good movie with my cousin and son's GF. Made yummy dinner. Had a little anxiety attack. Didn't take meds. Calmed myself down. Had another one. Doing ok, found this site. facebook helps, but maybe I need more. Just to get through the rest of the day. We'll see.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 am

Good Thread.
I played video games with my sister, and went for a hour drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, to help my depression. Got therapy tomorrow. :)

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:05 am

I played some video games, It was too hot to go outside. 96F! Got on here a few times and posted. And I read some manga. And did a little exercise.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 am

It's um, 8am and the grandbaby is sound asleep amazingly, but i just woke up to a freezing house.... forgot to turn down the a/c last night.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Hope you didn't get sick Obayan? :o I've done that many times and woke up with a sore throat. It doesn't feel good.

So far, I ate breakfast really early because I couldn't sleep. Played some video games this morning, watched some tv, surfed the internet, and listened to some music. I plan on going for a drive in my car too. Not going outside again today it's 96F again! :roll:

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:03 pm

I just went to the post office to mail some packages. That is all I did today and probably all i'm going to do today. And Maybe exercise a bit...maybe.

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am

I have the afternoon off work today.
Instead of taking the 'bus home I walked from my office to the library where I am now. It's quite a long walk, but most of it is through parkland and along the side of a quite large lake. So, I enjoyed being out of the office, getting a bit of gentle exercise and being in quite a nice natural setting. ( Although, I'd be the first to admit that I also spent some time sitting on a couple of park benches, one in a wooded area and one by the side of the lake, reading my book. I wouldn't want to take this exercise thing too far! :) )
I've been feeling a bit low, anxious and vulnerable recently, but I'm actually having a good day. I'm going to sit in a small park near where I live and read my book for a while. And, then I should get home in time for the early evening repeat of The Big Bang Theory.
Then I'm going to have something to eat and watch some Doctor Who DVDs that a friend of mine has lent me, that I haven't seen before. ( Ah...Great Britain the country of Doctor Who...and Shakespeare as well...Although, Shakespeare never wrote any Doctor Who episodes... :wink:

EmmaliciouS

Postby EmmaliciouS » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

I had a odd day, my only friend in the world & meself aren't friends anymore. He did a horrible thing & am not gonna be his friend no more, so has been a sad down day for me in 1 aspect..

But in the other aspect, i feel a tad empowered, stood up for what i deem right & proper, cost me my best friend because am not gonna allow him be nasty to me but stood up for myself & for what i believe and sorta feel glad and empowered.
Gonna miss company though. But, principles > him.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 pm

It's not always easy to do the right thing. That type of sacrafice is painful. But I'm glad you stood up for yourself and for what you believe in. It shows a strength that will see you thru a lot.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

I cought up on some sleep! I've only been sleeping 3 or 4 hours a night. So today I got up around 8am(didn't go to sleep until 4am) and walked for 30min outside. Then came back in and took a 7 hour nap. lol Now maybe I can stay up the rest of the day and sleep well at night. Time to eat now. :D

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 pm

I went to my therapist, got something to eat and put gas in car. I'm watching those trick bike guys on espn now.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm

I spent several hours last night re-reading the tao and meditating. I'll probably be doing the same tonight in preperation for tomarrow. Tomarrow, i get to go on campus and drop all my classes.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 pm

I past the TB test for the new job, make home chicken and noodles, potatoes, salad and cake, spoke with a friend on computer, and now babysitting for friends. Today has been good.

Jaymn

Postby Jaymn » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:59 am

Ah ha! We all should stay active.
I got up at 5:00am and had breakfast twice. Once at 6 and then 9am. The first was healthy the second was a greasy sausage biscuit. lol I played some video games this morning and made alot of friends and chatted on there. I'm getting ready to cook some noodles for lunch. And after I'm going to do some exercising indoors. It's supposed to be in the high 80s so I'm not going outside till tonight. I'll jogg and ride my bicycle then if I can.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”