What did you do today? :)

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 pm

have been so anxious ive been on the go since i woke up,walking everywhere all round town. was going to go to meditation but my friend phoned up upset about relationship problems she's having so went to have tea with her instead. went to the community mental health centre after as very distressed and needed to talk to someone. had my support worker phone and i talked about how panicky and confused and scared i'm feeling. now trying to distract myself by watching tv,washing up etc
Last edited by lisalou on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Took my Sister to an eye doctor, drove her home.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Lisa!! )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're doing good! Take a break when you need to, if you can! I had a similar day.

I stayed home & tried to reduce my Dad's stress level by helping him out with whatever he needed. What a day today was.... Ugh!

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:53 am

I lost some sleep.... but it's okay.... I'm sure I'll be fine.... (I haven't been needing much sleep, since I've been taking my probiotics....)

Road Ratt

Postby Road Ratt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm watching a movie (Avatar) and since it's a saturday and there won't be anything on tv worth watching the rest of my day will be spent listening to music, something I do most of the time anyway.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 pm

I painted my toenails with OPI Text Me Text You (a sort clear rainbow glitter).

Now, I've got the Universe on my toes.....

Are you puzzled by my previous statement? If so, my toes were originally painted black. By adding the clear rainbow glitter to the black, it's as though the glitter looks like stars hence the title of Universe.

If it's silver glitter exclusively in the bottle, then that's what I call Night Sky or something like Disco Ball.

I don't have a name for gold glitter against black right now. :lol:

mistystarshine

Postby mistystarshine » Sat May 11, 2013 2:43 pm

I had dance class in the morning for 90 minutes, then another class for 90 minutes, then I came home, had lunch. I'm currently watching my friend fail at Mario. :roll:

surfcaster

Postby surfcaster » Mon May 13, 2013 9:03 am

so far today i got up had a shower and drug myself in to a job i absolutely hate

jj

Postby jj » Mon May 13, 2013 7:06 pm

today i had a statistics exam which i didnt go to. but then i made an appt with the person in charge of my degree for tomorrow to tell her whats going on, and made a doctors appt too. balances out i hope, kind of.

jj

Postby jj » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Today I got dressed. And washed my hair and its dried all curly and naturally and looks kinda pretty. Put on makeup too. Its nice to get out of those pj days and try to care for your appearance. Self esteem boost and stuff :) Ive thinking and reflecting a lot and trying to gather my thoughts and think positively. I called my childhood best friend too Ive known since I was 4, im 21 now, because I was upset, and she's dropped everything hopped on a train from across the country and is coming to see me tonight. I am super grateful and it's really made my day turn around.

jj

holyhellholly

Postby holyhellholly » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 pm

My day sucked. I stayed at home, lost my best friend, and had to deal with a shitty parent.

FML.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”