hey

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

LThomas

hey

Postby LThomas » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:01 pm

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:40 pm

been a while since I've been here ...

only been organising some stuff around the place as best as I can.

Had some bouts of mania and the inevitable crash as well ... special thanks to (((((((((corey and jellbean))))))))) who sat with me through the worst part to help me get through it. Dunno what I would do without you two.

Of course this week has been a bit trying which didnt help the depression-crap. Home computer crashed and I'm only now fixing it properly, had the week off so it was like an extended long weekend (and those who know me know how much I hate weekends already), Shawn's pissed me off again (yeah! yeah! yeah! when will I ever learn?), Sabrina had a bit of drama on the way home on Monday night and all I didnt do was fall through the floor because I just couldnt find my child in the middle of a chaotic week before carnival madness going on(another thanks to Corey and Jellybean who helped me keep up my strength that night), mom's been on a rampage ... can't explain her and won't even bother to waste the energy this time.

Best part is that mom, dad and my aunt left for Tampa on Friday so we have some peace and quiet until next Saturday.

Finally looking for a place for just me, brini and addyboy so at least this is being a bit of fun for now. I figured that this is one step out of my hellhole here so pushing myself to be proactive ... not too difficult to do cause the kids are excited with the plan and giving me the extra 'oomph' to do it.

Carnival Monday and Tuesday are tomorrow and the following day. I'm not playing anymore ... sold my costume.
If anything, might just take the kids out to see some bands on Tuesday whe folks are in full costume ... they like stuff like that.

Back out to work on Wednesday ... not that I had much time off cause I did quite a lot of work at home via the phone with the office, clients and a couple of personalities who are doing campaigns for me.

erm ... think that's it in a nutshell ... basically been just doing stuff and around observing one or two going-ons and I'd admit to being highly amused at some times ...

xxx Lisa xxx

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:02 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:57 am

((((((((((((((LThomas)))))))))))))))))))

You have been very busy hon. Hope all is getting sorted for you by now.

Good luck with the "house hunting", sure you will find what you need for you and your little ones. And actually getting some peace of mind at the moment. That is an added bonus.

Okay I give what is "Carnival Nights"? Sound like fun, but still don't do it.

Please take care and good to see you back.

Love to you

Warmie

8)

Stephen
Senior Moderator

Postby Stephen » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:03 pm

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:53 pm

((((Lisa))))

Nice to see you about again.

I'm glad that you've got friends such as Corey and Jellybean to help you through the tough times. Friends are so important aren't they?

Carnivals hey, I'm not sure what they amount to where you live... kind of sounds "jolly" though!

Good luck with the accommodation search - you'd best let us know how the devil you're getting on with it.

Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. Was getting a little concerned about you, especially as your blog disappeared as well.

Welcome back!

Stephen.

LThomas

Postby LThomas » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:04 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:15 am

((((((((((warmie))))))))))))

lol carnival nights is what I call the week before carnival. Believe it or not, EVERY night has parties until morning and then folks just literally shower and head off to work (most times without sleeping) ... lol I've done a few myself in the years gone by but certainly don't do it now ... lol I must be getting old or something! heh!

((((stephen))))

I'm doing much better now. Carnival is pretty cool here but I'll admit it's not as nice as it was years ago ... basically the costumes now comprise of just a thonged bikini with a few beads and sequins to cover the preshus LOL

my fave part? I absolutely LOVE the music trucks! (which usually has DJs or live bands) .. of course I prefer the live bands.

xxx Lisa xxx

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”