Back and feeling better

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

Eternal Chaos

Back and feeling better

Postby Eternal Chaos » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Sorry for not posting for a long time but i have had ups and down and have have a hard time communicating with anyone, but now thankfully i have something to be happy about.

If you read my story post then some will know that i came here because of the death of my son at 16 weeks pregant.

Well i am now 14 weeks pregnant and am so happy. I can never replace my son but a big empty hole in my life is being filled. I have not had an easy time lately, bleeding worrying me, but baby is doing so well.
The man that caused my miscarriage has left me alone since dec and i can finaly get on with things.

Just thought i would share my good news ith you all.still a long way to go in getting over the death of my son, but im getting there.

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 am

Glad you are back & glad you are happy! Hooray!!! You go girl!!!! :lol:

rachelsnv

Re: Back and feeling better

Postby rachelsnv » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:43 am

Eternal Chaos wrote:Sorry for not posting for a long time but i have had ups and down and have have a hard time communicating with anyone, but now thankfully i have something to be happy about.

If you read my story post then some will know that i came here because of the death of my son at 16 weeks pregant.

Well i am now 14 weeks pregnant and am so happy. I can never replace my son but a big empty hole in my life is being filled. I have not had an easy time lately, bleeding worrying me, but baby is doing so well.
The man that caused my miscarriage has left me alone since dec and i can finaly get on with things.

Just thought i would share my good news ith you all.still a long way to go in getting over the death of my son, but im getting there.

Well, congrats and really it is good to hear that you conceive and going to give birth to a baby, it is very important to get get recover soon from such problem happened in your life. It is really very hard for some people to get over such problem but things changes very soon and once something good happens, everything just gets the best of all. Just stay right and feel better everything will going to be ok.

Dont worry, and enjoy the new start that will soon going to occur.

Thanks

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”