My lifes so suckiish

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Friday13

My lifes so suckiish

Postby Friday13 » Sat May 30, 2009 7:05 am

I been on anti depressents for a few month now, i dont know if they are working but they give me bad wind and stomach aches after i eat and they also affect my sleep.
I talk to my doctor about them she said, its anxiety whats giving me wind - but my tablets are for stopping my anxiety, so clearly they dont work because i never had wind before. && also my doctor said my meds arent sleeping tablets so they shouldnt affect my sleep, but i looked online and one of there side affects is just that.
My doctor knows nothing.
I hate her. I want to change surgerys but i never get round to doing it.

I have bad weight issues, im slightly overweight, i think about losing weight often but i have no will power because ill look at 'thinspo' like mary kate and ashley and want to look like them, there stunning, so i wont eat much but then i see women hu are curvy and yet gorgeous so i think well shes curvy and eats so why cant i?
&& i love food so why deprive myself? But then i eat it, feel bad and then im depressed again.

I want to start going jogging in the mornings cos then i can eat and wont feel bad about it cos my diet will be more balanced but at the moment i have nothing appropiate to wear to jog in and no money to buy anything.

I also want someone to come jogging with me, but i cant seem to find anyone online who lives near by and would meet up.

Im going to see my sister tomorrow morning who lives miles away and i havent seen her in about a year cos she lives so far i only get to see her if my dads taking me, im really down about going because she hasnt seen me in a year, ive gained weight and im gonna look so scruffy cos i have nothing to wear atall.

Also i started getting closer to my big cousin, he said i could trust him and talk to him about anything, this made me feel really happy like i had a big brother figure to watch out for me, after my nanas funeral i stayed with
my cousin and went drinking with him, i talked to him about my selfharm and it felt good to be able to talk to him, then as he got drunker he started telling me he wanted us to be more than cousins and would i sleep in his bed with hm that night and he didnt mind if nothing happened as long as he got a cuddle (i was meant to be sleeping over anyway) i got creeped out and started crying and i rang a taxi to go home, as i was leaving the street in the taxi he screamed 'i love u' if i see him now i wont be able to look him in the eye im so gutted i cant belive it. I thought when he sobbered up he would feel daft and embarased and say sorry but he didnt, he really meant what he was saying.
He has a girlfriend who he cheats on all the time, i would have never told her because i dont know her and he is my cousin, but considering he woulda cheated on her with me (his cousin) is disgusting and i feel so sorry for her she has no idea and i think she ought to know.

SOrry for the rant.
R.I.P Nana

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Sat May 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Friday~
You don't have to apologize for the rant. That's what this forum is for.

Sounds like you've got a tiger by the tail with your cousin. He' s probably just over-infatuated right now and if you are polite but cool with him, he'll get over it. My sympathy.

Good luck on your weight problems. I had a horrible awakening not long ago. When I reached my late 40s, my metabolism started slowing down and I started gaining weight. Then, my back and knee problems got ALOT worse and now I can't exercise (walking) even if I want to. So since you can still get around, start walking everywhere. Park farther from whatever store you're going in, and just try to keep your body moving, even something like standing instead of sitting is good.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

a5

Friday13

Postby Friday13 » Sat May 30, 2009 6:09 pm

whats over infatuated mean?
Im seriously creeped out and dont even wanna talk to him like ever which is a shame, if he was younger id laugh it off and think it was a silly crush but hes 21 or something and im 18

&& thankyou.
Maybe you should get one of them excercise things what u stick to urself, with all the wires and it excercises ur muscles?

Yeah when i get something to go joggin in i will start but at the moment i have damaged ligaments too.

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Hi 13

I found one of your problems in your first post: you have a reason for not doing any of the things you should or want to be doing. Go back and reread it. "I want to do so and so but I can't because . . " You said that in almost every paragraph. You've got a lot of reasons to NOT do things, now try and find reasons to DO things. Get a job in a clothing store. Bingo! Cash and clothes, all in one! Get a job as a waitress in a place you like. Bingo! Instant money and new friends, and a possible new beau (but not if he's a drunk). "Want a new doctor but havent' gotten around to it." You poor thing. Your whole problem is you've got a terrible case of the 18 year-old's lazies. When I was your age I wouldn't even get out of bed if I could avoid it. Don't worry, it wears off in a couple of years, and then your life takes off. Do you live alone?

What's the name of the drug you're on?

Over infatuated pretty much means he has a huge crush on you. It's not love, it's that feeling you get when you think you're in love with someone. Where your heart beats faster and you get all red in the face. I would not get tangled up with the girlfriend. That would just get you in the middle of a mess that has nothing to do with you. But you definitely need to tell him you like him alot, but he is your COUSIN and you don't feel the way he does. If you're gentle and sweet about it, he won't get mad. Whatever you do, don't laugh at him or talk down to him. He will already be humiliated by being shut down, so don't make him mad too. Just be sweet but firm and say no.

Tell you what, if there was really one of those things with all the wires that stumulates your muscles, there would be no health clubs or spas or gyms or bicycles or any of that. Everybody would just lay around getting buffed. Not going to happen. You're sweet to think of me though.

Get a dark set of sweats. Sweat shirt and sweat pants. Dark because dark clothes make you look smaller. You don't need designer sweats. Just go to a cheap store and in the men's department they have those. They don't cost much at all. Then walk or run until you sweat. What good are sweats if you don't sweat? Then, after you don't talk yourself out of jogging, in a few weeks, doing it AT LEAST twice a week, you'll look so good you can get the designer ones that the top doesn't even reach your belly button and parade around in those.

Oh, and for the problem with the wind, go to a drug store that has generic stuff - do they have Wal-Mart where you are? - and get generic symethicone. It works. Generic is cheaper. Sugar and beer give me gas like crazy. And I love sugar and beer!

Let me know how it all works out. Steer wide of your cousin after you sweetly let him off the hook. He'll get over it in a week or so. If he get's difficult, let me know and I'll help you away.

Now go find reasons why you CAN DO things.

Good girl.

xxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo - (hugs and kisses)

a5

Friday13

Postby Friday13 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:37 am

My boyfriend told my mum about my cousin the night it all kicked off and now she thinks its odd too i mean you just dont have a crush on BLOOD relatives. Its not something you do. I cant talk to him, i wouldnt even be able to look at him after what he said, im creeped out and i just see him as a perv now. nothing can ever be like before.

Obviously ive been looking for a job, i have been looking since last year but had no look, not even had interviews.
Im starting an apprenticeship in a few months though but i need to buy a uniform and find a placement first which is proving difficult.

I cant go buy joggers, or i would have done weeks ago, i really want to go and its not just about losing weight its the fact i want to come off my anti dperessants and excercise is the alternative.

Im on citalopram.

& for the same money problem i cant buy anything for my wind but that doesnt matter much because i want to come off my meds anyway. I havent took them for two days but i havent spoken to my doctor yet. Oops

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:02 pm

13~
What are you going to be apprenticing in? Is it really a low jobless rate there? It's the opposet here.

Has anyone said anything to your cousin? Does he know he's in hot water? Is he trying to call or see you still?

Thanks for writing back, even after all that advice that requires money. Your first letter made it sound like money wasn't an issue.

Well, good luck with all these things.

Hope everything goes well and you have a happy June.

a5

Friday13

hi

Postby Friday13 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 am

hairdressing. ill be on £90 a week.
He doesnt know anything i havent spoke to him, he hasnt spoke to me because he knows im not interested.he doesnt text me anymore, its like we never new each other i guess.
My boyf phoned him the night it all kicked off and went mad at my cousin but at the time my cousin was being cocky and wanted to fight as he was still drunk, he couldnt speak proper and my bf just laughed and hung up.
Other than that my mum rang me yesterday and i asked what do i want to do about it, she thinks if i tell his mum she wont believe us anyway or just say 'oh dont be silly he was joking cos he was drunk' because she really is up her sons butts no matter what they do. My mums right so theres no point in telling her. But i think its wrong.
I dont like he has a 'crush' on me or loves me but i think who ever he was with that night, he woulda done the same, I think hes just a perv and i feel so sorry for his girlfriend.

Aurelia5

Postby Aurelia5 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 am

I just spent 30 minutes writing you a really good letter, and like sooo many other times on this site, it got jammed and didn't get submitted and it was lost. I'm madder than hell. I have to write to the moderators again and tell them there is a software problem because today I have been REALLY careful and have lost 4 letters.

So I'll write back to you when I'm not so mad.

But you are really nice to write back to me, you're doing the right thing with the cousin, the apprentice thing sounds good, and you'll lose weight once you start moving around more. You're really young. You can try lots of stuff. Me, I already did it all, now my back is nearly broken and I can't do anything. And you and I are both trying to lose weight. Let's try together. If you go jogging or dancing or something, tell me. If I'm actually able to go for a long walk I'll tell you. We'll try for ten pounds. Not a race, not a competition, just help each other along. You lose a pound and it stays off for a week, I'll cheer you on. Like that.

Better go before I lose this letter too.

a5

Friday13

hi

Postby Friday13 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 am

well im alredi doing something similar at the minute with one girl we are seeing who can get to lose like 12 pounds first and who ever loses it gets 10 pound on there fone of the other one. We started it ages ago but it just dont seem to motivate me cos in stuck in all day i cant control my eating as much as if i had a job or something.
Also another girl i met online is coming down next month so we said we would see who could lose the most weight before she came but that aint motivating me either but it should because shes much smaller than me and i feel fatter around her.
Aww thats rubbish ive been lucky with my letters then not lost one yet.
its 620am here im still half asleep i feel sick im so tired i hate getting up early ve gotta go jobcentre and ive gotta go in the same clothes ive had on all week cos its so warm and i dont have anything else to wear its so unfair i feel so scruffy.
I have to go now and get ready.
Wb soon

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”