Looking for othee people who deal with loneliness

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

diego-man

Looking for othee people who deal with loneliness

Postby diego-man » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:07 am

Hi. Its not the first time I post here about this. Since a couple of years ago I ended up totally alone, no friendsz etc, and Ive been like that till now.

I dont have people to talk, go out, etc. I need to make new friends from the scratch, and I havent been able to work or do any kind of activitt, so that means I stay at home most the days.

And Im a very "normal" person. Ive always felt different to the rest, and I dont share the same interests most people have. Im not someone easy to relate with others.

So, Im just writing here to see if there are others who also deal with loneliness. If any wants to chat just send me a private message.

puddinsadie

Re: Looking for othee people who deal with loneliness

Postby puddinsadie » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:22 pm

Understand. Haven't left the house in several days Try to sleep but sleep eludes me. Tried of trying to deal with depression!

suzie.ma.yy

Postby suzie.ma.yy » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:04 pm

I know exactly what you're talking about. Just spent a whole day laying on the couch and crying because I feel lonely. I mentioned it to a couple of people before and they told me to just "get out there". The only problem is, I'd love to and I hate the idea at the same time.

Tjnight

Postby Tjnight » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:12 pm

Here I thought I was the only one who didn’t have things in common with other people, always tired, hard to make friends who understand what you are dealing with and no one to talk or hang out with I completely understand since I am in the same situation

PaleSister

Postby PaleSister » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:30 pm

I know what it's like to have that loneliness feeling, it's pretty painful when you let it get to you. I've also tried many, many different ways to try to meet people for friendship but it hasn't been successful. I sort of gave up on the meetup thing, and the websites. Now it's all app's and even then people just post but nothing ever comes from it. I still don't really know how people find partners through Instagram, but living in big cities can make it difficult too, most people just want to go to work and get home not really hang out. I'm open to talking, my DM is open for anyone that's struggling and wants to make friends.

Annaat20

Postby Annaat20 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:03 am

I've been living alone for several years now, and I don't have connections many friends, I just stay at home and watch movies or read stories.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”