I don't feel help from my psychologist or my parents, nobody loves me and I'm sure of it

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

paoolowww

I don't feel help from my psychologist or my parents, nobody loves me and I'm sure of it

Postby paoolowww » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:57 pm

I will try to summarize it really, I will be very grateful if someone reads this, my psychologist does not help me, I have had several sessions and I have not come to anything, I still feel bad, they have only given me some pills but I continue to have chaotic thoughts that make me feel desperate and anxious , a while ago I was crying because I went to the dentist and they have to do surgery, I have several cavities they have to put fillings and braces on me, my parents are upset with me for that, (I am 15 years old), they blame me for having cavities even though they came out for not to eat something that I did not tell them, for my parents I am not even their son, most of the time they ignore me and I do not exist for them, they have also told me that I am a failure and that I have a miserable lifestyle that will lead me to death perdition, I wish I could tell you that I'm sorry for being like this, being so lazy and doing nothing to change but I feel so tired and so weak, when I tried to talk to my parents about how I felt very sad they said I was silly and preferred pay a psychologist instead of talking to me, I really want someone to care even though it doesn't make sense to me, I really want to feel some affection, I live literally isolated, I live in a house in a forest with my parents since I I was born and I have never had a friend, I have never gone out with someone for a walk and I envy seeing groups of boys being social, I really wish I had a normal adolescence instead of going through problems that are exaggerated by my own mind

Zenithian0

Re: I don't feel help from my psychologist or my parents, nobody loves me and I'm sure of it

Postby Zenithian0 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:13 am

I can understand what you mean about psychiatrist and psychologist failing you. I have tried both and on about 3-4 different kinds of drugs just to numb my depression.

Plan and make a goal. If getting away from your parents will help then do it. Start saving and think that each day is closer to your 18th birthday and you can make your life away from their toxicity .

I don’t know if your a gamer but MMORG can be way to be with people or at least chat when isolated. I did that and I bonded a lot with pets. Animals never seemed seemed to judge and were showing love.

It can get better.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”