Car Accident & Lump

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

cgaze2

Car Accident & Lump

Postby cgaze2 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi there..... Recently, I was in a car accident on my way back from Counseling.... Oh the irony. Have a doctor's appointment in a few weeks to see what's what with the aches & pains. If I had canceled the appointment like I wanted to in the 1st place, maybe I'd be fine still. (I didn't cancel because it was too late to avoid cancelation fees.)

The day after the accident I went to my appointment at the clinic because it was too late to cancel it. (If you miss enough times, you'll have a hard time being able to get care when you need it.) The doctor found a lump in my breast.... sigh

I felt a bit bummed but doing my best to cope. Hope everyone else is having a better time. Take care!

cgaze2

Re: Car Accident & Lump

Postby cgaze2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello! I wanted to share, just in case anyone else out there is in a similar situation.

I was having aches & pains from the car accident. Regarding the lump in my breast, this is my 2nd cancer scare; the 1st was in my reproductive system.

In my attempt to shrink the lump, I put MSM (1000mg) in water, waited 30 minutes, drank it, waited another 30 minutes & then took 3000mg Liposomal Vitamin C. (Of course, it doesn’t have to be liposomal C; that just happens to be what I had on hand.) To my surprise, the aches & pains from the car accident subsided immensely. After a quick search on the net, I found articles that mentioned Vitamin C for inflammation & chronic inflammation.

Aches & pains have been my head, neck, back, knees, ankles, wrists, waist, hips, groin, shoulders, & I even felt some pain in my muscles & organs below my rib cage—just totally beat up. :lol: I’m overjoyed at the ease because I did not go to the hospital anywhere in here but will see the doctor in a bit, just to make sure I am ok.

I suffered for several days at 1st because I didn’t want to take pain killers. (Ibuprofen can send me into a seizure, & I am wary of the rest of them, too now. My body is very sensitive to medication; normal doses are too strong, & the doctors rarely get that right.)

Still a ways to go, but it is not looking as bleak as it was.

fummymeasle

Re: Car Accident & Lump

Postby fummymeasle » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:31 pm

cgaze2 wrote:Hi there..... Recently, I was in a car accident on my way back from Counseling.... Oh the irony. Have a doctor's appointment in a few weeks to see what's what with the aches & pains. If I had canceled the appointment like I wanted to in the 1st place, maybe I'd be fine still. (I didn't cancel because it was too late to avoid cancelation fees.)

The day after the accident I went to my appointment at the clinic because it was too late to cancel it. (If you miss enough times, you'll have a hard time being able to get care when you need it.) The doctor found a lump in my breast.... sigh

I felt a bit bummed but doing my best to cope. Hope everyone else is having a better time. Take care!

Stay safe always dude!

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”