Friend hid facebook post from me, hugged everyone except me

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

jashley

Friend hid facebook post from me, hugged everyone except me

Postby jashley » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 am

I am so upset, my friend from church made a FB post about moving to my town from her neighboring town and closer to my church and where I live, and that she was looking for a roomate. I got a notification that she posted this, looked at it but later saw that the status was gone. I asked another mutual friend if she could still see the status and she said yes. And a few days earlier she had posted pretty much the same thing about wanting to move to my town only it sounded less definite. The status she posted then hid from me said she was excited to be able to move to my town and closer to my church and that she was looking for a good roomate and not just anyone. Why would she hide that status from me??
Also, I am so upset this girl who I thought was my friend hugged everyone in my church group goodbye last night except me. She just looked at me and walked past me out he door. Why would she do this?? I feel like she doesn't like me and wanted to hug everyone except me. Also, when I messaged her and a group of girls from our small group to hang outshe just said No I am busy, sorry! and immediately left the conversation.

defeated

Re: Friend hid facebook post from me, hugged everyone except me

Postby defeated » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:36 am

Hey jashley, welcome to the forum :)

I can understand how both circumstances can be upsetting. But, you have tried to address both issues with the person and they seemed dismissive. I say that its their loss to be honest. If they don't appreciate you as a friend then its not worth your time either. Keep your head up hon, don't let this bother you for too long.

*hugs* <3.

Katjie

Postby Katjie » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:04 am

facebook is the biggest crap you can join, it creates an unhealthy basis because your dirty loundry is there for everyone and you will probably be emotionally abused by some and it creates envy that will worsten your selfesteem etc etc...

Angavatali

Postby Angavatali » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Why are you so categorical? facebook for some people is the only way of communication with others.

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”