hoping to find someone to talk with..

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

hiddenaway

hoping to find someone to talk with..

Postby hiddenaway » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:25 am

I am New to the site and hoping i can find someone willing to chat to about my feelings and problems, i hope by taking to people on here about my depression and anxiety issues i will be able to connect with them, i Cant talk to anyone who isn' like thdat they don't understand

i have come here in last ditch hope that i will find someone who can relate to my feelings . Pl

Diamond2414

Postby Diamond2414 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 am

Hey Hiddenaway, I know how you mean, its so difficult talking to people who havent experienced depression etc. Ive been dealing with it consciously for 6yrs when I was 19 but feel Ive been battling it from a very young age. What would you like to talk about?

MikeLotz

Postby MikeLotz » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 am

I know what you mean im here if you need to talk

Alaska1958

Postby Alaska1958 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 pm

This is a good place to find friends who can relate. I know what you mean about most people not understanding how you feel.

Someonelooking

Postby Someonelooking » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:11 pm

im the same as you. im new to this, looking for someone i can relate to. someone who can explain to me why i feel this way. why my family is so much happier and excited about life than i am. it also puts a strain on my girlfriend, because she just cant understand how i can be so apathetic even when good things happen.
i just want to feel like a normal person. i just need help

Hawkeye

Looking for others

Postby Hawkeye » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 pm

I have had depression on and off for 9 years. The last 4 months have been extremely hard and looking for others in hard times to discuss symptoms, meds, and things that help get back to a better state. How have you all coped with low times? Do your meds work?

I have been off work for a month, and still no help with anxiety and depression. I thought it was work related, but still waking up each day with down feelings, lack of energy and motivation, and wanting to stay in bed/home.

Any advice?

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”