suffering from Attention defecit disorder

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

siadamia

suffering from Attention defecit disorder

Postby siadamia » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 pm

i think i am suffering from attention deficit disorder.. inattentive type.. when i was very small i lost my sister.. after that i had to leave my birth place .. because my family wants that.. i also left my childhood friend their.. i use to play alone in my childhood.. i talk to myself.. daydreaming was my habit.. when i was seven god gave me another sister.. but there is large gap between us... in my childhood my uncle behave very badly with me and my parents.. when i was in 10 my uncle fought with my father and take all the property.. i was also not good at friendship.. all family problems disturb me a lot.. many people complains that i even cant make an eye contact with others properly.. but i am good at studies.. but only when i get able to concentrate.. my biggest problem is i am unable to concentrate on a topic for more time.. because other things come in my mind.. i want to be a successful person in life.. i want to reach my goals.. but at the same time i am not that competitive.. and determine .. my moods changes very fast and my feelings too.. my classmates are more stronger than me.. but i want to beat them in exams.. but i know this is very difficult.. or impossible.. God please help me.. :(

fallen

Postby fallen » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:30 pm

maybe talking to a school coucellor or an adult you trust might help.
have you spoken to your GP ?
you could just have symtoms of stress and anxiety .
when we put to much pressure on ourselves it can back fire.
keep up the good work at school though.
take care

siadamia

no i haven't

Postby siadamia » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 am

No.. i haven't talk to him..
I think i am a big loser.. :(

fallen

Postby fallen » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 pm

how are you a loser ?
what you have described is someone who is intelligent , thoughtfull......not a loser.
i think it would be good if you could open up to some one and really talk about how you feel.
why do you feel the way you do ?
life is not a straight road , there are many bends in the road, traffic jams...etc.
you are being way to hard on your self.
know that some one cares.
take care

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”