Pregnant and depressed

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

karolanne

Postby karolanne » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:31 pm

By being pregnant, you'll put all the burden of your happiness on your child. And you're not in an ideal position to raise a kid, materially and healthy... Do you really think you are able to raise a child right now?

You're responsible for your own happiness. Trying to find it out of yourself is a mistake. Many people think that by having a baby, they'll be happier. Every kid deserve more than that.

tc

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Hmm true point you have here, thank you for making me realise that :D :D
No I don't feel like I am stable enough to raise a child and to actually look after myself or a child at the moment..

I know it's not fair on the child I know.... But.... When I was pregnant before it felt so right an felt so real an now I'm no longer pregnant I feel so lost and feel like I am dying inside? :(
When I was pregnant it felt so magical as it felt so lovely and amazing to have a human- being growing inside me.

I just want to be pregnant as I am so broody? :(

karolanne

Postby karolanne » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 pm

You really need to find a sense to your life, find things you like, topic that interest you, set you goals.

CrazyLady17

Postby CrazyLady17 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 pm

I do have a goal? It's I become a singer..... Lol! That'll never happen I suppose :(

But I'm still not over both of my miscarriages and I do get jealous win I hear or see people with a child or a bump, as I find it's not fair..
But I suppose I have my whole life to have a baby, eh?

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”