the void inside

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

MoMac

the void inside

Postby MoMac » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:28 pm

I just aren't getting anywhere although I'm trying so hard to get through depression. Everything's just so scary to me and i'm always left feeling like i'm letting myself and everyone else down. I'm so lonely even though there are a lot of people around me and I cannot let myself cry. It's an irrational fear that i may not ever stop again or end up just feeling worse. I'm really scared of losing control of myself right now. I might end up doing something really stupid and I know no-one's going to be there to comfort me if I do cry. That's what's made life so hard for me. No comfort from anybody. I'm just told i'll snap out of it or I just need some time. I've given up seeking comfort because I always end up dissappointed :( Life just doesn't seem worth living but I just can't be beaten because others who I won't mention don't care enough to show it. :(

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 pm

MoMac, I don't really know what to say, just wanted to give you a hug.
*hugs you*

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 pm

(((((((((((( MoMac )))))))))))))))))))

Yes, the crying alone isn't fun, but I do it all the time. Releases some of the 'crap' that goes on in my mind. Not saying it is the right thing to do, just saying it happens.

Keep posting, get the feelings out, here for you!..

Warmie/Jeanie13 8)

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:10 pm

hi jeanie! *hugs you* Your such a sweetie.
Hope your doing well MoMac!! :D

Katietron

Postby Katietron » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Hi MoMac.
Its hard. Really big blanket and a lots of pillows just in case. Tissues. Hot tea with lots of honey or brown sugar (personal preference). Its hard to cry, its very hard, can´t force it. But I wish you the best. I know it kind of sucks when people say that they know how you feel cause it dosen´t really help - but I kind of know how hard it is to cry, when its building in you and you can´t let it out.

MoMac

Postby MoMac » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:41 pm

thanks ((((((((((Emotional,Jeanie,Katieron))))))))))))) for all your support and advice. :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:05 pm

(((((((((((((((( MoMac ))))))))))))))))))))))

Depression is hard on you and those you love. Just believe that there are so many here, reading, hugging and thinking of you. Keep venting, it helps.

Warnie/Jeanie 8)

frankie456

Postby frankie456 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:14 am

Hey MoMac, if I could *stop* crying, I'd be a lot happier. It is too easy for me to cry ... I'll just burst into tears for little or no reason .. or for a very good reason. It's at the point where my husband gets extremely angry with me now if I cry when we're having an argument. He just packs a bag and storms out of the house. It's so not ideal.

If you want to cry, do it safe in the knowledge that your whole body won't disintegrate and that one day, you will stop. I promise. I agree with what others have said - climb into a comfy bed with fluffy pillows, be kind to yourself, and just go gently.

Filling the void can be accomplished, but it takes time and even then, there'll be good & bad days.

If you can get thru the next 5 minutes, you can get thru the next 30. If you can get thru the next 30, you can get thru until tomorrow morning. And when you wake up tomorrow, it'll be a whole new day - a clean slate that you can colour in any way you want.

Hugs to you,

Frankie456

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”