hard to cope with kids - may trigger

Everyday life. How was your day?

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

MoMac

hard to cope with kids - may trigger

Postby MoMac » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:22 pm

Sorry to whinge but i need to. I'm so tired that I keep sleeping in and dropping my oldest off to school late and then falling asleep and being late to pick her up. I don't even have the energy to enjoy my kids although I love them so much. I'm letting them down. I want them to have a good childhood and I happy mum but I'm just not up to it. I'm really worried that social services will take them if I continue like this and I just couldn't bear that. I'm taking vitiamin B to help my energy levels and my medication rarely has a sedative affect, although I'm taking it at night time now. I'm just really frustrated. :roll: same old same old

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:13 pm

((((((((((((((((( MoMac )))))))))))))))))

Perhaps a visit to the doctor, could be medication, if you are taking any, that could be causing this as well.

Is there a close friend or family member that could help getting your child back and forth to school? Just a thought.

Hang in there and perhaps talk about this in the depression chat room, get thoughts from others?

Warmie/Jeanie

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Warmsoul/Jeanie13 wrote:((((((((((((((((( MoMac )))))))))))))))))

Perhaps a visit to the doctor, could be medication, if you are taking any, that could be causing this as well.

Is there a close friend or family member that could help getting your child back and forth to school? Just a thought.

Hang in there and perhaps talk about this in the depression chat room, get thoughts from others?

Warmie/Jeanie

Yes, exactly what Jeanie said MoMac. Talk to your doctor and perhaps a close friend or family member. (((((((((MoMac))))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:03 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((( MoMac )))))))))))))))))))))))

Still here for you!!!

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

Return to “Living with Depression and other Related Health Concerns”